Jesse's room

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Jesse's room

Jesse sighed, and gently collided her head with Fleur's.

"You really are an idiot..." she whispered in a frustrated tone, "Even if something is in the past, you carry it with you forever, in one form or another," Jesse places her palm between Fleur's breasts, directing at her heart, "We hold everything, our hate, our love, our sadness, our happiness, in our hearts. Even if you actually killed her, she would still exist in your heart, and would remain there for as long as you lived, her memory existing with you, going wherever you go, for your whole life..." she was silent for a time, and let her hand fall to her side. She shut her eyes, and let out another sigh, "She never truly killed your father, as he is still alive... Inside you... Just as she is inside you, just as I am, and that will never change."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"I know... I know that more than ever now...I know that people live on in memories...however...I still...can't help...being bitter about it..."

Fleur's eyes were downcast as she spoke, as if trying to avert Jesse's gaze as she spoke.

"I'm...really an idiot...aren't I?... I know all these things yet... I pull stupid things...time over time again..."

(*gags* dying...from...cheesiness....need....water....)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesse rolled her eyes, and stood up from where she kneeled.

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself, no one's going to care this time," she told Fleur coldly, "I'm going to show you what consequence means, along with Luna. You both need to learn how to act as adults, and behave."

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...I understand."

Eyes downcast, Fleur began to wait for her inevitable "punishment" that would most likely begin as soon as Luna returned...

(I think we're just about done here... for now anyway.)