What's new

Dixie's room

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Dixie lie unconscious on the bed as Josie entered with the two sets of clothing, and a washrag was placed on the side of her head, right where Josie had elbowed her, which undoubtedly covered a nasty bruise...

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Dixie's room

Josie moved slowly through the room, closing the door quietly. She realized Dixie was out cold but still felt bad and moved around as if she might wake her up any minute. Josie set a pair of clothes on the desk near the bed, and walked over to inspect the bandage on her forehead, letting a tear slip out in shame of what she had to do.

Walking into the bathroom, Josie changed into her new set of clothes. When she exited and noticed Dixie still unconscious, she sat in a nearby chair and spent the next half hour reflecting on the situation, trying to think if there was something she should have done differently before drifting to sleep.

(I can sleep in chair, yes? Also, how long am I sleeping, cuz I think I missed the night as I was out)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You can go ahead and start the next day now, I'll just heal up Josie and Dixie's stamina. ;))

Josie found herself being awoken by a slight shake. As her vision slowly came to her, she noticed Dixie was standing in front of her, holding her shoulder as she was given a gentle shake.

"Hey," she said in a whisper, "aren't you uncomfortable? Come on into the bed." she said, standing in the dark of the room, gesturing Josie to sleep in the bed.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(Sorry for delayed post, slight injury making mobility difficulty)
Josie awoke to Dixie lightly rocking her. When Dixie told her to get into the bed, half asleep and not even thinking about her own room. Josie rose to her feet, mumbling.

"Thanks, I just wanted to make sure you were ok, I got you some clothes. I'm sorry, I hope you're ok. Thank you."

In her state, she didn't even realize she was repeating herself and didn't even think to ask if Dixie remembered anything before apologizing for it. She just crept over to the bed and lightly plopped herself down.

"I was just worried is all. I'm sorry"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Okay, I'm seriously, get that wound treated. I don't want Wallpaper comin' by, tellin' me my wife got injured, replying to my game. You get yourself some healing potions from the lonely old man that lives in the caves, and you heal up.)

Dixie shook her head, covering Josie with the blankets before crawling in herself, covering her naked body with the covers, "Not another word," she said, "You get some sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Josie found herself waking up next to a naked Dixie, who was cuddling up next to her, her breasts were pushing against Josie, and one of her legs were on Josie as well, as if the cop practically wanted to sleep on her!

Josie was awake, it was high morning, and the nude Dixie was embarrassingly close to Josie, holding her close, with the bruise still slightly visible.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Although Josie was slightly uncomfortable with the sudden knowledge of how close the naked Dixie was to her, she understood that emotions can flare, considering how much she's been through, and she's not the type to stop someone else from being comfortable if it inconveniences her. Instead, she turned halfway towards Dixie and put her hand on her head, behind the bruise, slightly caressing her head and letting her eyes water. She didn't know how many times it would take for her to say sorry, but she couldn't stop apologizing as long as she felt terrible for doing what she did.

"Dixie.. I don't know what you know but.. I really didn't mean it.. I..

She trailed off, unable to finish her sentence from shame and embarrassment.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie's eyes opened a little, taking their own sympathetic state, "Jo... I'm the one that should be sorry... I don't know what came over me..." she whispered, casting the blame at herself.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie almost whispered her first sentence.

"So, you do remember.. Look, you weren't being yourself, I understand. I don't know what happened, but whoever that was, it wasn't you, so it's not your fault. Don't worry about it, ok?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie nodded, closing her eyes again, "Yeah..." she whispered, letting Josie loose a little as she decided to stay in bed a little longer.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Jo felt Dixie pull back a bit and took the opportunity to rise from the bed.

"Listen, there's no rush now as you just got here. But later today I could fill you in on what goes on around here. I don't know what you know about what's going on but we can try and fill in the blanks if you like. Oh and I'd like to try and get some more of the girls to go back to the station and get those supplies. I know you just got back, but if you'd like to help.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie shuffled uncomfortably in the bed, "Mmm... Gimme a few hours... You've got one hell of an elbow..." she said with a little bit of a pained tone.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Josie couldn't stifle a small laugh before looking to the ground. She kicked at nothing for a second when she tried to remember where she was going.

I don't need to look for anyone just yet.. what was I going to do? Why am I in such a hurry to get out of here? Am I that uncomfortable? I mean, I realize it's awkward but I didn't freak out or anything. Gotta be a reason for that.

Jo took a step back towards the bed and put her hand down on it for support, but didn't climb in. Stopping halfway as if she wasn't done deciding.

"Come to think of it, I don't actually have anywhere to be right now. You ok?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie shuffled a little in bed some more, "I've still got some of that shit in my system... I was gonna work it out, after..." she trailed off, not saying that she was wanting to masturbate.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

(sorry that this post sucks, it's not cuz I'm hurried, it's cuz I don't know anything)

"I understand. (no she doesn't) I still gotta find someone who can pick locks, better sooner than never. And hey, if you need me, my room is right down (wherever the hell it is)"

*EDIT*HOOPLA I ALMOST FORGOT! Josie leaves room, after dixie says anything, if she's going to*

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie nods in place, "Yeah... Alright," she confirms, allowing Josie to leave. Then proceeds to masturbate furiously until she cums relieving the stress of having to fight the urge to rape Josie again, and returning to normal...

(I'm too sleepy, night night I go!)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

*knock knock*
Josie waited outside the door for an answer, she didn't want to intrude on Dixie.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dixie opened the door, then smiled as soon as she saw it was Josie.

"What's up, Jo?" she said with a smirk, gesturing her head in a greeting.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh hey Dixie. Umm listen, I know I wanted to go right back out for that stash, but I decided to help someone out first. I figure in the meantime, you can rest up and.. well, get yourself more acquainted with this place if you want."

She looked down at Dixie's feet for a bit, she reconnected eye contact for a second but darted her head back down.

"You feeling better?"