What's new

Emily's room

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: Emily's room

Emily would have recoiled if it was anyone else then Iris leaning against her. Emily looked at Iris' face and saw she blushing then Emily finally realized she wasn't wearing any clothes. Not realizing the real reason Iris was blushing Emily said to her, smiling mischievously,

"So, how many girls have you seen naked?"

She then turned the upper half of her body and pulled Iris into what was like a sideways hug, pushing her breasts against her shoulder.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris accepted Emily's hug as she leaned on her, blushing a bit more when the girl pressed her nude breasts into her shoulder, feeling the warmth of her skin. For a moment Iris thought of Emily's question. So far all she had seen was Emily herself, Luna, Jesse, the Director, and Jenn. Iris couldn't recall anyone else.

Shyly, Iris softly answered Emily.
" N-Not very many... "

Iris then wondered something. Was Emily going to try something with her?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily scooted herself closer to Iris to the point where Iris' body stopped her from moving. Feeling Iris so close to her, Emily put her mouth close to Iris' ear. Still smiling mischievously she asked her again,

"Have you ever had sex with any, or wanted to?"

(( This is Emily's way of finding out if Iris is interested in girls XD ))

Last edited:

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris felt her face fluster up hard when Emily got so close to her and began wispering in her ear. Iris didn't know how to answer Emily's questions. She didn't want to admit to having sex with Jesse, not that she was ashamed, she was just too shy to openly admit it, unlike Jesse would be. As for wanted to have sex well... Iris had always felt strangly... Attracted to Emily. She knew this was ture. If it wasn't she woldn't of kissed the girl while she was asleep.

Still sounding Shy, Iris softly answered Emily with the only answer she could think of.
" M-Maybe... "

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Upon seeing Iris' shyness and hesitation to answer her question Emily thought she knew the answer to at least one part of her question. Flipping her leg over Iris she was now in a position where it looked like she was sitting in her lap. Hugging Iris in this position she pressed her body against Iris' and said to her

"Would you want to have sex with me?"

After Emily was done talking she kissed Iris.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris shut her eyes and kissed Emily back as their lips met, feeling the warmth of the woman's body. Iris moved her arms and hugged Emily back, having her chest push back against Emily's. As Iris kissed the girl she thought, thought if she wanted to have sex with her or not. By the time the kiss was finished Iris knew the answer.

Gently, Iris broke the kiss and pulled away from Emily as she opened her eyes. Iris then answered the girl, a small amount of lust showing in her voice.
" Yes Emily... I would. "

Iris waited for Emily to make the first move.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

As Iris answered Emily's question her smile grew as she looked Iris in the face. She took off Iris' shirt and kissed her again pushing her body against Iris' making sure she pushed her breasts into Iris' chest. Then she gently pushed her down so that she was on top of Iris. Playing with her breast with one hand Emily broke the kiss and brought her mouth to her second breast. Moving her hand down Iris' pants Emily started fingering Iris' flower while she stared up at her with her smile still on her face while she sucked on her breast.

(She was still wearing the guys clothing we got from the mission right...)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( I looked, and Emily still has the clothes in her pack, while she's naked now. So, yes. ;) )

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

(...I apologize for killing the mood in advance, but I simply can't resist...)

Following her encounter at the shop, and a brief period of searching, Luna found herself at the doorway of Iris's friend from the other day. Having run out of ideas regarding where her sister could be, the brown haired girl resignedly decided that it would be better to have assistance in her search. Letting out a sigh, the girl opened the door and...stumbled upon quite the scene.

"...I'll...leave you two alone then. Enjoy yourselves..."

The vague imitation of a smile appearing on her face, Luna bowed herself out of the doorway and gently closed the door, before opting to lean against the nearby wall sword in hand.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( lol. This may be out of character but I should so force Luna to join in.))

Iris had kissed Emily back before she had broken the kiss, doing it with passion as she felt the girls lips. When Emily had brought her down on her back Iris went down, letting Emily dominate her much like Jesse had in the bathtub. When the girl began to play with her beast and suck on one of them Iris started letting out small gasps then moans of pleasure. Her moans only got slightly louder when Emily began to finger her.

Iris looked down to the smiling girl who continued to dominate her, saying her name with passion.
" " Ahh... E-Emily... ""

Then Luna walked in the bedroom. A look of shock and surprise went through her eyes as her face blushed from embarrassment. Iris then pushed Emily off of her as she rolled from her spot and got off the bed. Iris slowly walked to the inn room door, wanting to speak to Luna that moment, regardless that she was out of those ugly clothing and her skin was nude.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

(( Screwing a corpse isn't on my to do list... plus Iris still has her pants on Emily just slid her hand underneath them ))

When Luna entered the room Emily's eyes went wide. Not from surprise or embarrassment but from anger. When Iris pushed her off of her Emily's anger grew. Passing Iris she went to the door not even thinking about that she was naked opened it suddenly, walked out quickly, and yelled at Luna, "Why the fuck can't you knock on a fucking door?!?" She was restraining herself from punching her right now only because Iris was there.

(( I know her rage is illogical because she should have locked the door but that's how mad she is XD ))

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Letting out a dismissing yawn, Luna didn't even bother make direct eye contact with the angry girl, choosing to keep them downcast as she spoke.

"I assumed you were still asleep, rather than enjoying yourself with another's sister. Rather than disturb you by knocking, I thought it would be better to check on you first, rather than rudely waking you from your slumber. My apologies for disturbing your fun though..."

Despite the almost... demeaning manner in which she spoke, Luna had already loosened her sword from her scabbard, giving an early warning to Emily what would happen if she attempted to inflict any physical harm.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

((Ha, I was just kidding.))
Still looking embarrassed Iris walked out of the bedroom, ignoring Emily at the moment and her sheer anger. As Iris walked out to the hallway she stepped over to Luna, taking her hands and clasping the girls shoulders as she made eye contact.

Iris softly spoke to the girl then, wanting to know why the girl had lied about being hurt.
" I'm glad you're ok Luna... Why did you lie about being hurt..? "
Iris kept her hands on Luna as she waited for a reply.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris's intervention may have very well stopped blood from being drawn, as Luna had been ready to strike out with her blade. Thankfully, upon having her sister clasp hands onto her shoulder, the brown-haired girl's expression softened a bit, as she attempted to come up with a reason for her actions.

"I...didn't want you to worry about me. It wasn't anything serious anyway...I was just... a bit tired..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris hadn't noticed how close Luna and Emily were from attacking one another. She also hadn't noticed how she kept them from fighting. Still not noticing it Iris shook her head at Luna for a moment. She knew Luna was lying about it not being serious. Seeing how bad the condition of her body was Iris knew Luna was badly hurt, being passed out in the hallway and her pulse being so weak. Iris suddenly pulled Luna in as she wrapped her arms around the girl, hugging her.

Her voice sounding a bit a sad Iris softly spoke to Luna then.
" Sister... Please don't lie to me when you're hurt..."

Irs continued to hug the girl as she waited for a reply.

Last edited:

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And again, her strength began to sap. What was it about these strange feelings that caused her to become so...feeble? Unsure of how to respond, the girl began first by making excuses...then finally submitting when she realized she was beginning to contradict herself.

"I can't... Your...Yes sister..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( Eh, filler post. ))
Iris moved her hands and began gently rubbing Luna's back as she held the girl in the hug. Then, after a moment, Iris let go of Luna and took a slight step back, looking at the girl with a look of relief. Iris then believed her sister would start telling her the truth. She felt she could trust Luna now.