• We can put up with him.

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ryka

Re: Hoap Sues Freeko

Do not question customized semantics. "I wasn't an asshole this way, I was an asshole a different way." does not help any case. Also, HW, arguing someone who is defending themselves with not clear view of a compromise is nothing but cluttering spam. A flame war. A stalemate. A bath of fire with no way out but through a thornbush.

Both HW and freeko have been nice to Lili. I do not want to see them argue with each other until a compromise is reached, which in my Dimensional Computer will happen on February 25th, 3041. No one has that long.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is literally what he said. Where does he confirm any part of your lies? In this thread or the game thread for that matter. I was not the one who broke the contract between us. He is the one who admitted that he stole from me in the game thread.

He made one other post in this thread, but it was clearly a joke. Just like your failure of an argument and attempt to unjustly smear my name with your blatant lies.
Freeko confirmed for blind. Literally quotes posts that contradicts his claims, then says otherwise.

Tbf, it's not like it's even slightly hard to be a better person than freeko.

On an unrelated note though, this is turning into something of a flame war. The community has spoken its majority opinion by this point, and several people who at one point defended freeko based on principle - including myself - have rescinded that defense because of his asinine behavior and a few of the things revealed in the course of this thread that have had more effects than him simply pissing somebody off. Probably time to lock this and poke the admins into forming a counsel of judgement and making their decision so all of this can blow over.
Agreed. I'm done posting in this thread, but until the admins do something about banning freeko from the H-Games board, I'm going to continue linking this thread whenever he starts de-railing threads with his "Patreon is the devil" posts, in hopes that more and more people will demand a ban once they've seen his behavior.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As for the locking the thread, done.

As for a decision on matters, that will be underway.

Status
Not open for further replies.