Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Operation Is That Cheese in Your Ear (Working Title) Out of Character Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Operation Is That Cheese in Your Ear (Working Title) Out of Character Discussion

Quick note, due to some delays in development/lack of inspiration and the fact my finals are coming up, I'll be temporarily halting game updates or doing them at an extremely slow pace until sometime around the beginning of June.

On another note... managing all these dice rolls and stats is more of a pain than I thought o.O;;

Comment

Re: Operation Is That Cheese in Your Ear (Working Title) Out of Character Discussion

Originally posted by Keylo View Post
      Quick note, due to some delays in development/lack of inspiration and the fact my finals are coming up, I'll be temporarily halting game updates or doing them at an extremely slow pace until sometime around the beginning of June.

On another note... managing all these dice rolls and stats is more of a pain than I thought o.O;;
      Welcome to my world
      Spoiler

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004

Comment

Well, my life is finally back to normal. Time to get this back up again once I flesh out more mechanisms.

Comment

It Lives!

Comment

Originally posted by Pheonix Alugere View Post
            It Lives!
            No, it rose from the dead. Liek a zombeh. *shot*
            Spoiler

Comment

SWAT, Military, or Special Ops Lurker? Take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Keylo View Post
                SWAT, Military, or Special Ops Lurker? Take your pick.
                *Blink* None of the above?!?

In all seriousness, though, I say SWAT. Not as bad as the other two methinks ^^;
                Spoiler

Comment

Don't tempt me ;P

Comment

And over a month later, I finally remember this game...

So, should I start this back up?

Comment

<.<

>.>

O.O

Movement! It lives!

(If you don't forget about it again... sure)

Comment

roar

Comment

*unsticks revive needle* mmr...
                          Spoiler

Comment

So, new thread, or should I try continuing? (If the latter, I might want to make some revisions as the missing is getting ridiculous.)

Comment

Working...
                            X