What's new

Front Gate (Come here first)

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The Blackcorner Ranch lies a bit solitary. A massive iron fence surrounds the entire estate, and any magical being could tell that a nasty spell is woven between the posts. The Gate itself is made up out of seemingly random swirls of iron, and one has to look at it for a moment before noticing the lines along which it opens.
An orc, looking very displaced in a proper uniform of green and white, guards the front gate. The large wooden club in his hand does not look displaced at all.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Front Gate (Come here first)

Vandoris moved along the path humming to herself, her tail wagging, her body barely clothed, leaving barely anything to imagination. She would walk up to the front gate and call out "Hello? Anyone here?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The orc, who was snoozing up to this point, jumps slightly as Vandoris calls out. "Burok comes. . . Ooooh, pretty thing", he grunts. "What pretty thing wants here? Looking for work? Not guard. Burok is guard. Burok is big and strong", he proclaims with a proud look on his face.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris purrs at seeing the orc, looking him up and down liking what she sees but to make sure "Really? I'll have to come see that later. I'm here since I heard about a job opening here. See, here's the forms and contract." She said holding up laminated covered paper.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burok snorts as he reaches through the gate and checks the papers. "Hmmmph. Yes yes, okay. You go in", the orc states as he plucks something from between his teeth and snips it away. With a surprisingly sure sight Burok finds the handle and pulls the strange gate open. "You go up the road to manor. Not the fields unless you go get raped", he explains with a filthy grin.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris laughs heartily. "If I go through the fields, will I get in trouble with the manager? I wouldn't mind having something in me right now." She says in an almost lustful voice before she walks past the orc and down the road to the manor.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Manager not one you worry 'bout", the Orc calls out after her before returning to his post.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris comes walking back up to the gate, lightly sweating under the sun's heat and still smiling at Vhar's delectable breasts memories. She walked up to the gate and knocked hard on it from behind calling out "Burok! Hey Burok! Mind opening the gate?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A hand falls on Van's shoulder. "Burok is here, pretty thing", the orc grunts. "You going to leave already?"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris stiffened before relaxing. "Not leaving Burok, going to collect my bags I've hidden in front of the gate. Why would I leave when there are delectable breasts bouncing on the inside." Doesn't jerk her shoulder away, just lets Burok keep his hand on her shoulder for now.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Burok not dely-dele. . . thingy", the orc grunts. "Burok big n strong n orc. Open now." He pulls the handle and opens the front gate for Van.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris smiles "Thank you Burok." As she moved past him and went farther up the path leading away before looking around in brush and pulling out three heavy bags, one on her back, and two on her arms. She would then trudge backwards and head the mansion.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burok looks after Van, but doesn't move a finger to help her. Maybe he doesn't want to leave his post, maybe he's just lazy.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris looks at Burok as she passes him and asks politely "Would the big n strong burok help me carry my stuff to my room?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Leave post and Briz does bad things", Burok murmurs with a shudder. "Not help you", he grunts decidedly. "More people, more guards, maybe help you. But not now."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vandoris nodded and smiled "Thanks for being honest burok. Bye for now." She would then trudge back to blackcorner mansion.

(Post where? Fields or Mansion?)