What's new

The Registery

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
This small building at the front of the ranch house connected to the driveway from the ranch entrance holds the different ranch records, including the staff records.

A blank staff information sheet lies on a nearby table.
Name:
Gender: (all accepted, although men should be careful of the tentaberry bushes, they will sometimes lay their eggs in male anus's)
Notable Skills:
Physical Characteristics:

I, the applicant, do hereby sign knowing full well the dangers involved in tentacle ranching and will not seek legal compensation for any harm taken during the course of my work.
x____________________________________

Last edited:
OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Registery

Other sheets are in the file cabinet nearby.

Name: Pheonix Alugere
Race: Anthro-Cat
Notable Skills: Experience in raising and milking Milk Tentacles. Experience in dealing with Tentaberry Tentacles. Skilled at various ranch chores (Well digging, cooking, etc.)
Physical Characteristics: Athletic guy standing at 5'3" (Average for my race I don't care if the humies call me short). Has black hair with pointed feline ears standing on top. I also have a silky tail that the women love.

I, the applicant, do hereby sign knowing full well the dangers involved in tentacle ranching and will not seek legal compensation for any harm taken during the course of my work.
x____________________________________
I own the damn ranch, I'm not putting my signature here for someone to use to forge something.
Different handwriting warns in small print not to eat Pheonix's cooking.

Name: Selene Velaire
Race: Elf
Notable Skills: Cooking, cleaning, and milking the large Milk Tentacles.
Physical Characteristics: Willowy, blond-haired elf. That should be good. Oh, and for any new applicant's reading this: I'm the elf girl with the double d's.

x________Selen Velaire_________
Name: Kelly Dunmire
Race: Human
Notable Skills: I can cook, and clean, and sleep with Mr. Manager if he'll give me the job. Oh, I can care for the big Milky Tentys. Oh and I don't mind some fun with the plant one's either.
Physical Characteristics: I'm a good looking, athletic gal with brown hair standing about 5'6". I got a nice pair of b-cups and a pussy which can charm the pants off of anyone. You know you want to give me the job, right Mr. Manager?

x________Kelly Dunmire_________
Name: Frank Arguyle
Race: Elf
Notable Skills: I can deal with the 'Berry Tents and can deal with the ones that get feisty. Oh, and I can help with any cattle rustlers too, I ain't bad with a blade or gun.
Physical Characteristics: I'm muscular, about 6'4". Got a full head of black hair. Oh, did I mention I can wrestle a Milky to the ground? I can do that, too. Oh, and ladies, if you want something better than the 'Berry tents, I'm packing 8 inches of rock hard glory.

x________Frank Arguyle_________

Last edited:
OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Registery

A newly filled out form lies on the desk waiting for someone to file it away.

Name: James Hillson
Race: 3/4 human, 1/4 dog
Notable Skills: Fairly experienced Tentaberry Picker, above-average mechanical skills, expert tilling and seeding experience.
Physical Characteristics: I stand at roughly 6'1", with the same facial features as the average human besides the eyes, which are solid black, although I do have large, floppy brown ears. My upper body muscles are in good physical condition, and my lower leg muscles are in the same condition. All in all, I'm an average looking man for being quarter dog.

x_____James Hillson_____________