Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE NEW ULMF SHITPOSTING THREAD! SHITPOST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE NEW ULMF SHITPOSTING THREAD! SHITPOST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.

HEY LOOK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, IT'S A SHITPOSTING THREAD, SHITPOST ALL YOU LIKE AT EACH OTHER. OH AND DID I MENTION, THIS THREAD'S POSTS DON'T SHOW UP IN THE SHOUTBOX, NOR DO THEY COUNT TOWARDS YOUR POST COUNT. SO HAHAHAHAHA, YOU CAN'T USE IT TO SPAM TO 15 POSTS TO BE ABLE TO POST LINKS EITHER.

*clears throat*

Now, carry on with the shitposting.
    Check out My Twitch Channel! I stream a variety of games on it on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, with the occasional stream on Wednesdays, but I try and keep it Wednesdays for a mid week rest day so on those days it's an, I'll stream if I feel like it kind of deal. I try to be as entertaining as possible, and I get salty at games often enough to be funny, at least I think so anyway.

Also check out my erotica novelette, Angel's Sin. There is an image link of my book cover to the Amazon Kindle Store page for it, so check it out.
    Spoiler

It's also on Excitica, which is an erotic book site.

Also check out my brother's sci-fi/drama novel. It's on the Amazon Kindle Store the same as mine, but obviously in a different genre of course. And also check out my Brother's Patreon page to check out all of his books, as he has quite a few on there now that he's written.

Re: THE NEW ULMF SHITPOSTING THREAD! SHITPOST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.

To start this out properly:

clears throat

DEUS VULT!
    Sit vis vobiscum.

It's all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, y'understand?

"The reason the sun never sets on the British Empire is because God doesn't trust the British in the dark." - John Rhys Davies, Sliders

-------------------------------
    Derpybawkz on Discord!

Comment

FIRST!

Edit: god damnit...
      Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
      Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
      鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Am I dowing it wight?

Comment

Okay seriously, what the flying fuck? I'm gone for a month or two and the Rep system is disabled again?

I swear to god I am starting to read all of my posts in Pyrocynical's voice...

Comment

BROTHERS OF THE MINE REJOICE!
            (Swing, swing, swing with me!)
            RAISE YOUR PICK AND RAISE YOUR VOICE!
            (Sing, sing, sing with me!)
            DOWN AND DOWN INTO THE DEEP!
            WHO KNOWS WHAT WE'LL FIND BENEATH?
            Sit vis vobiscum.

It's all according to how your boogaloo situation stands, y'understand?

"The reason the sun never sets on the British Empire is because God doesn't trust the British in the dark." - John Rhys Davies, Sliders

-------------------------------
            Derpybawkz on Discord!

Comment

Damn no raiding Walf anymore and subjecting him to anything we like in reps :3

And fuck yea drinkiiiiiiing wooooooot all day everyday 'til you like shitposting *drunking heavy* *drinks Stuffie under* *passes out*
              Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
              Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
              Spoiler

Comment

Yes I win!!!!! No rep bitches!!!!! Oh what's that? You wanna neg rep me? Well you can't!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Last edited by Zepheral; 24th June 2017, 06:09.
                Play this in my funeral.
                Spoiler

Comment

We are going to build our own rep system, with blackjack and hookers.
                  Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
                  Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
                  鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Play this in my funeral.
                    Spoiler

Comment

I CLEHM DIS FOR TEH EMPRAH.

THIS IS NOW MY HOME.

GET OUT AND NEVER RETURN!

ALSO THROW ME SOME BARRELS OF SALT I NEED TO MAKE IT COMFY!
                      ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
                      ᕦ( ᐖ )ᕤ
                      ˖*ミᕕ( ಠ益ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(''⇀‸↼)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ಥ⌣ಥ )ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ゚ヮ゚)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Comment

Your mom is slightly overweight.
                        "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Guan Yu View Post
                          Your mom is slightly overweight.
                          Wow please throw yourself into a garbage fire you are fucking useless at this.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
                          ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
                          ᕦ( ᐖ )ᕤ
                          ˖*ミᕕ( ಠ益ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ(''⇀‸↼)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ಥ⌣ಥ )ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ゚ヮ゚)ᕗ ˖*ミᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Comment

Originally posted by Smokefish View Post
                            Wow please throw yourself into a garbage fire you are fucking useless at this.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

IGNORE TOP TEXT OR DON'T, WE'RE SHITPOSTING
                            Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
                            Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
                            Spoiler

Comment

RIP rep system
                              Again
                              With occasional game reviews at https://tocopinion.blogspot.nl/

Comment

Working...
                              X