What's new

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Well, congratulations ponyguy. I woke up with a hefty fever today, so you're definitely not getting anything. Aaaah, the pain. ._.

And I was supposed to meet up with friends today, too. At midnight, I was perfectly fine, but at around 11 a.m. when I woke up, I was on 38,5°C right away. This sucks so badly.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, congratulations ponyguy. I woke up with a hefty fever today, so you're definitely not getting anything. Aaaah, the pain. ._.

And I was supposed to meet up with friends today, too. At midnight, I was perfectly fine, but at around 11 a.m. when I woke up, I was on 38,5°C right away. This sucks so badly.
I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get well soon. I just got over a nasty one myself. Kinda. Cough still bugging me.
But hey, I can still do those puppies. You just lie down and rest. Not like you ever needed to do anything before. :D

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I volunteer to nurse the Stuffie back to full health.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
But hey, I can still do those puppies. You just lie down and rest. Not like you ever needed to do anything before. :D
No, you can NOT! I have the worst headache, so ears are off-limits. Wait, what am I saying? Just...stay away from my ears you pony perv!! >.>

I volunteer to nurse the Stuffie back to full health.
You know, I could do with a blanket and a new can of freshly brewed tea. :3

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dang Stuffie, just take it easy and rest up, I'll fend off these ear cultists *throws Drum Beat as sacrifice, gives Stuffie back massage*

Peppermint tea does wonders for headaches, just the aroma helps a lot.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
So are we gonna start stuffing Stuffie to make Stuffie stuffier?

Or drain our dicks inside Drum Beat with dangerous amounts of D.N.A?

You guys chose.....with your lust of renemon......

I'm surprised no one changed their tittle to Stuffie stuffer or Drum Beat drainer.....

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Nah, first Stuffie gets to recover. *blankets Stuffie up* I'm a pervert, but health and safety comes first nonetheless! Random Trivia for Stuffie: Don't take medicine like ibuprofene etc without a serious need and fever over 39 °C, a light fever actually helps your body fend off infections faster than if you try to make yourself feel healthy with medications.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Nah, first Stuffie gets to recover. *blankets Stuffie up* I'm a pervert, but health and safety comes first nonetheless! Random Trivia for Stuffie: Don't take medicine like ibuprofene etc without a serious need and fever over 39 °C, a light fever actually helps your body fend off infections faster than if you try to make yourself feel healthy with medications.
Yeah listen to the fake doctor who got arrested. :3

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No, you can NOT! I have the worst headache, so ears are off-limits. Wait, what am I saying? Just...stay away from my ears you pony perv!! >.>
Shh. It's okay. I'll be gentle. *I slowly insert the tip.*

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
*uses smoke bomb, holds decoy Drum Beat in place as Pony caresses the ears*
Fool. My eyes see everything. I cannot be deceived so easily. Do keep Drum around though. I doubt Stuffie alone will be enough to satisfy me. *I continue to violate Stuffie's ears until I unload inside them. Yes. Them. Once in each.* Gotta share the love. :D