What's new

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
almost an entire page without hentai, lookit that.
I'll just post some Sexual Lobster shit then.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Pervy makes a post outside his RP-realm! =O
Even though I summoned @imnotapervert in that other thread....well, good enough! ^^

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I also post lewd games y'know. You should support me on Patreon so I can buy more sweet Tatoos.

Ah, classic video.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Oh right, I remember talking about supporting your Patreon so hard, I get to say a lot about what the game contains or characters or something. :sneaky:
Maybe you can "persuade" this Stuffle McFluffleton to add to your monthy gains, ohoho~

Though, you're already receiving quite the amount of bucks each month. Wow, impressive!

EDIT: I could create multiple Patreon accounts, grab the $10 tier and recreate all the madmen from the off-topic section with my imagination, like Zepheral, Byzantine etc. and have them interact with each other. "Interact". :3

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
*cheers* Yeah pretty happy about it too, I got all the art for the current game (more or less) So currently just saving up some because student loans will be owed some day *chuckles*

and *chuckles* I think Zeph's already a patron, so no luck on recreating that.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Wow, that was a pretty expressional post with the *cheers* and *chuckles*, I'm not used to read that from the great and powerful Pervy. :D

And hey, if Zeph backs you, what am I waiting for!? :)

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Wow, that was a pretty expressional post with the *cheers* and *chuckles*, I'm not used to read that from the great and powerful Pervy. :D

And hey, if Zeph backs you, what am I waiting for!? :)
*Snuggles, gropes ears* JOIN US