What's new

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: THE NEW ULMF SHITPOSTING THREAD! SHITPOST TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT.

What happens in Canada, stays in Canada...

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Shit, I'd read that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

wonder if the author did field research?

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Fun fact, bear dick would and has killed people.

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You guys must be talking about this here bear right?
I'll agree that dick's been fucking up everyone with taxes and what not, even killed tin men.

Also unrelated note since I don't want to spam (Edited this here part) even if it's a shitpost thread, I can finally post this.

Last edited:

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

....how do you know that and why do I believe you o_o
I found the book Bear ages ago, and in looking to see if it was actually real found...
Articles about people trying?
Articals about a zookeeper who was raped to death by bear dick... so close enough.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

My only concern is that who let Lucifina out? Also the fact you know this, is frightening.

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think there's a song about who did...

Don't think I want to know more, but where is that zoo? So I know where to never ever go. :p

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Articals about a zookeeper who was raped to death by bear dick... so close enough.
Was it recorded though? Please tell me they got it on tape.

Last edited:

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found the book Bear ages ago, and in looking to see if it was actually real found...

I used my blackbelt google-fu and found the article, it's a fake from a satiric magazine called "the ONION"

Bear Attacks, Rapes Zookeeper

Here's a little dog-bites-man tale I couldn't resist! Except replace "dog" with "850-pound black bear"! And "bites" with "anally violate"!

Yes, last Saturday a zookeeper at the Metropolitan Zoo had "claws" for alarm when he was attacked and raped by the same black bear he had raised from a cub! Geez, talk about gratitude!

"It was horrible, just horrible, " sobbed an eyewitness. Guess she sure got an eyeful!

The bear, named "Barry", " attacked zookeeper Ron Gilks as Gilks entered the cage to give him dinner. Barry lunged at his throat, goring him with his huge claws and razor-sharp teeth. Some of the claw marks were three-quarters of an inch deep. Ouch!

Then, astonished onlookers could "bearly" believe what happened next--Barry began to brutally rape zookeeper Gilks!

Frantic zookeepers rushed for rifles as others tried to divert the bear. But there was no stopping Barry! This bear kept "bearing down, " and Gilks just had to grin and "bear" it! Maybe Barry was mistaking him for his "honey"!

Barry's 27-inch phallus, armed with guard hairs as sharp as red-hot needles, shot through Gilks' rectum, shattered his lower spine and skewered his colon, causing his entire lower torso to "cave" in! Yikes! Bet that wasn't the type of "cave" you had in mind when you took up zookeeping, Mr. Gilks!

And can you imagine Gilks' surprise when Barry's putrid ursine semen flooded his ruptured chest cavity? (By the way, Mr. Gilks, whatever cologne you've been wearing, where can the public get some?)

Finally, zookeeper Eric Pulliam shot Barry with a tranquilizer gun and pulled Gilks from the cage. The unconscious bear was later destroyed. Hey, this "Yogi" made a major "Boo-Boo"!

"I have worked with dangerous animals before, " zoo director Kate Donegal said. "But never have I seen any animal sexually assault a human being." "Barry"? Try "Scary"!

Meanwhile, Gilks was pronounced dead at an area hospital--but at least he died grinning and bearing it! No doubt, this episode gives new meaning to the term, "Do not feed the bears!

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I used my blackbelt google-fu and found the article, it's a fake from a satiric magazine called "the ONION"

Bear Attacks, Rapes Zookeeper

Here's a little dog-bites-man tale I couldn't resist! Except replace "dog" with "850-pound black bear"! And "bites" with "anally violate"!

Yes, last Saturday a zookeeper at the Metropolitan Zoo had "claws" for alarm when he was attacked and raped by the same black bear he had raised from a cub! Geez, talk about gratitude!

"It was horrible, just horrible, " sobbed an eyewitness. Guess she sure got an eyeful!

The bear, named "Barry", " attacked zookeeper Ron Gilks as Gilks entered the cage to give him dinner. Barry lunged at his throat, goring him with his huge claws and razor-sharp teeth. Some of the claw marks were three-quarters of an inch deep. Ouch!

Then, astonished onlookers could "bearly" believe what happened next--Barry began to brutally rape zookeeper Gilks!

Frantic zookeepers rushed for rifles as others tried to divert the bear. But there was no stopping Barry! This bear kept "bearing down, " and Gilks just had to grin and "bear" it! Maybe Barry was mistaking him for his "honey"!

Barry's 27-inch phallus, armed with guard hairs as sharp as red-hot needles, shot through Gilks' rectum, shattered his lower spine and skewered his colon, causing his entire lower torso to "cave" in! Yikes! Bet that wasn't the type of "cave" you had in mind when you took up zookeeping, Mr. Gilks!

And can you imagine Gilks' surprise when Barry's putrid ursine semen flooded his ruptured chest cavity? (By the way, Mr. Gilks, whatever cologne you've been wearing, where can the public get some?)

Finally, zookeeper Eric Pulliam shot Barry with a tranquilizer gun and pulled Gilks from the cage. The unconscious bear was later destroyed. Hey, this "Yogi" made a major "Boo-Boo"!

"I have worked with dangerous animals before, " zoo director Kate Donegal said. "But never have I seen any animal sexually assault a human being." "Barry"? Try "Scary"!

Meanwhile, Gilks was pronounced dead at an area hospital--but at least he died grinning and bearing it! No doubt, this episode gives new meaning to the term, "Do not feed the bears!
I should've figured it was The Onion.

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Look at what your fact checking has done, is disapointment and despair what you wanted to leave in your wake?

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

It's the shitposting thread
It's always going to be a disappointment