What's new

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
whats this with photoshopping my avatars face everywhere anyway, I swear you do that to no one else.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
You guys are lucky I'm too lazy to change the avatar.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Like that except no bitch rubbing up to me in bed and I WISH this laptop was on the level of an apple. actually, I don't, I prefer windows, but its cheap yo.

p.s. Extra credits for Zeph for going the extra mile and doing an alpha channel/cutout, Yosh the mirroring was nice but not quite as impressive.

p.p.s. none of you get top grades though, that avatar is based on my games character Ashara and she has alternate expressions you could pull out of the games source if you were properly dedicated to it.

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
All ready taken care off. >:3

Uuuh sorry, but that's not very accurate: That sick ponyguy should be standing next to my ears.
It would be more fitting if you put ToxicShock's face there. He sure loves butts.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Uuuh sorry, but that's not very accurate: That sick ponyguy should be standing next to my ears.
It would be more fitting if you put ToxicShock's face there. He sure loves butts.
Nah. It's good. You said you wanted me to lay off your ears. Time to give the other holes some love. :D