What's new

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess with the amount of time ULMF was down, I can safely say that stuffy's ears have already earned their much needed respite...unless the Renamon is whoring in other sites like f95one et al...

anyways take care of your health you fluffy yellow thing...

my experiments aren't done you know... ^^

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I guess with the amount of time ULMF was down, I can safely say that stuffy's ears have already earned their much needed respite...unless the Renamon is whoring in other sites like f95zone et al...

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I guess with the amount of time ULMF was down, I can safely say that stuffy's ears have already earned their much needed respite...unless the Renamon is whoring in other sites like f95one et al...

If Stuffie was on F95 there would've been no respite. I would've made sure of that. :D

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I saw the pony guy there....and stufy...or is it them or just maybe I'm just having warp-induced hallucinations due to ULMFs down time? I mean the ears were the same,,,

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I saw the pony guy there....and stufy...or is it them or just maybe I'm just having warp-induced hallucinations due to ULMFs down time? I mean the ears were the same,,,
It's not unusual for anybody to be in more than just one forum. I'm in a few myself to be honest.

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Wasn't me! o.o
Though it would be great if ponyguy would just stuff the ears over there, instead of mine here...

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Though it would be great if ponyguy would just stuff the ears over there, instead of mine here...
Not good enough. There are no ears in this universe that can replace your ears.
Speaking of which, get over here.
I unload a few inside those puppies.
Mm. So good.
I slap your ass.
Catch ya later, sweet-ears. :cool:

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It is? It's so weird when people share my stuff without me knowing,.. I mean, great, glad folks enjoy it, but hooh boy, still weird.
Like I said, H-game sharing forum. If it's translated, it's there. If it's a Patreon game, it's there. Even if there's no public release, it's there. Well, assuming one of the members is a Patron for the game and decides to share it. Glorious site.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Eh. I prefer sites that respect at authors wishes to go public or not. Plus, these websites tend to link out of date versions because they pull it once and then forget about it.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Eh. I prefer sites that respect at authors wishes to go public or not. Plus, these websites tend to link out of date versions because they pull it once and then forget about it.
You do you.
Me, I love it there. It's a growing community and I haven't had issues with out of date versions yet. It's nice getting new versions before they go public. Especially for stuff like Something Unlimited, that doesn't get a public release for months at a time. But hey, that's just me. An impatient broke piece of shit. :p

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Give us creators moar money!