What's new

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
This is not canon for Warhammer
But then I don't think anyone really cares either, I like that one better

But for the record, canon female skaven are fat and ugly immobile blobs of rat, hidden deep in their burrows and monopolized by whoever is in charge of the clan

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
And here comes XSI, utterly devastating Pervy's vision of sexy Skaven with one single post! XD

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
And here comes XSI, utterly devastating Pervy's vision of sexy Skaven with one single post! XD
From head writer Chiaki J. Konaka:
At first, I had a sort of androgynous image in mind for Renamon. Officially, digimon do not have gender; however, many Digimon such as Agumon and Gabumon acted like young boys, and there are quite a few obviously female digimon as well. If anything, gender seems fairly easy to identify in digimon.

Eventually, Renamon would become Sakuyamon, a very feminine digimon. I thought that I was start Renamon out as a "genderless" digimon, and have that be a large part of its personality.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
No problem at all for Pervy to attach those titties to the burger....and a girl-cock, of course.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No problem at all for Pervy to attach those titties to the burger....and a girl-cock, of course.
Huh, I thought the burger was the sexy one alltogether.

Then again, I was hungry when I looked at that picture.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Just gonna leave that here for pervy........

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Relevant discussion...

Stuffie, Spodah, Gaun, and Zepheral are transported to the warhammer universe. What happens? Oh, and I guess Pervy is there, too. Y'know, cause rainbows and Milhouse.

Also, who is that floof slut shitting up the discord? I feel like they're trying to take Stuffie's place in our ear-raping hearts! We must campaign to remove floof and knife-ears! We must rape ears and retake the Holy Ears of Stuffie! DEUS VULT!