What's new

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
The worst part is, in NYC, your restaurant can be fined for not using someone's pronouns. Hell, last I heard in Ontario, Canada, they've all but made it law to use someone's pronouns. I wish I was making this shit up. Yoshiiki was right. This mess is gonna take more than 20-40 years to fix, and that's assuming we haven't all succumbed to dementia and killed each other off first.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So those are his pronouns? It and they? Least he's/it's not two spirit.

*Also places meme for laughs and heated debate*

God, that shit is so fucking retarded. I can't believe that's real. I recently played an H-game that uses those shitty pronouns. Such an eyesore. Don't even know how to fucking pronounce them. Didn't even know what they were at the time. Thought it was a typo or some kind of alien speech habit, until someone explained it to me in the game's thread.
Ugh. Never using that shit. I'll call you ''it'', if you're not cool with ''he'' or ''she''. ''They'' if it's a good day and I'm feeling generous. But ain't no way in hell I'm calling anyone a ''ze'' or a ''zie''. Doesn't matter how much I respect you.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
God, that shit is so fucking retarded. I can't believe that's real. I recently played an H-game that uses those shitty pronouns. Such an eyesore. Don't even know how to fucking pronounce them. Didn't even know what they were at the time. Thought it was a typo or some kind of alien speech habit, until someone explained it to me in the game's thread.
Ugh. Never using that shit. I'll call you ''it'', if you're not cool with ''he'' or ''she''. ''They'' if it's a good day and I'm feeling generous. But ain't no way in hell I'm calling anyone a ''ze'' or a ''zie''. Doesn't matter how much I respect you.
Well you don't have to. If someone starts a shitstorm because of that you can already tell he/she/it/they WHATEVER has some problems with the brain. I would only use a different gender pronouns if it's a good friend or something similar. Since i don't have friends...yay, no reason to worry about that. X3

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So those are his pronouns? It and they? Least he's/it's not two spirit.

*Also places meme for laughs and heated debate*

*reads the table*

Waait a second... This sounds like...

"Zie laughs, mein führer!"
"Pecauze they saw zir with a gesdabo!"
"Oh mein gott! Look at zir panzerkampfwagen!"
"Vat did zie do to zirself?!"

Knew it, fucking nazis, every single time.

Last edited:

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Well you don't have to. If someone starts a shitstorm because of that you can already tell he/she/it/they WHATEVER has some problems with the brain. I would only use a different gender pronouns if it's a good friend or something similar. Since i don't have friends...yay, no reason to worry about that. X3
I have friends, and none of us use pronouns. If someone brings that social justice shit to our table at the LGS, we promptly disregard their existence, as does the rest of the store. If they whine about it to the store manager/owner, they get the shrug. A vast majority of my part of the world just doesn't give two shits about the whole LGBTQ movement except if they would kindly shut the fuck up about their movement and contribute something worthwhile like the rest of us. As of late, too, they've been losing more allies with their constant crap. People are fed up with having to cow-tow to some spoiled brat because mommy didn't love them enough as a child.

*reads the table*

Waait a second... This sounds like...

"Zie laughs, mein führer!"
"Pecauze they saw zir with a gesdabo!"
"Oh mein gott! Look at zir panzerkampfwagen!"
"Vat did zie do to zirself?!"

Knew it, fucking nazis, every single time.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
I have friends, and none of us use pronouns. If someone brings that social justice shit to our table at the LGS, we promptly disregard their existence, as does the rest of the store. If they whine about it to the store manager/owner, they get the shrug. A vast majority of my part of the world just doesn't give two shits about the whole LGBTQ movement except if they would kindly shut the fuck up about their movement and contribute something worthwhile like the rest of us. As of late, too, they've been losing more allies with their constant crap. People are fed up with having to cow-tow to some spoiled brat because mommy didn't love them enough as a child.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Gasp! Bob, how could you?! You didn't use the full name, or at least put a plus at the end. You're not respecting all the numerous genders and sexualities and God almighty, kill me now.
What? Full name? It's already long enough...
Stupid kids and their stupid acronyms...

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ally? *reads description* The fuck? Are they larping as a fucking military squad?
And Intersex? Seriously? Since when disorder in body development is an orientation?
Some of those sound like a fucking pokedex entries...

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Ally? *reads description* The fuck? Are they larping as a fucking military squad?
And Intersex? Seriously? Since when disorder in body development is an orientation?
Some of those sound like a fucking pokedex entries...
"Congratulations, trainer, you caught a wild Pansexual! Prepare for a lack of sleep :3"

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score