What's new

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score
happy new year ou filthy animals...fuck that renemons' ears till it bleed...its 2018...yeah

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I saw a guy with a sweatshirt covered in ahegao faces. It was disturbing seeing that shit in public.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I saw a guy with a sweatshirt covered in ahegao faces. It was disturbing seeing that shit in public.
Lucky guy. Wish I could get my hands on one. I'd totally wear something like that in public.
Especially if it has ShindoL characters on it. The world need to see it. That kind of perversion needs to run free.

Last edited:

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yeah, there it is. It's not bad to see it here but it was just weird to see it in public. I recognize at least half of those artstyles but I can only name Fatapulse (right armpit) and maybe ShindoL (right below Fatalpulse). It looks similar but I might be wrong. The right armpit one is definitely Fatalpulse.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I recognize most of those. But hell if my shit memory could ever remember an artist's name. Besides ShindoL. 'Cause everyone should remember ShindoL. So it was decreed by the Hentai Gods.
''Thou shalt remember ShindoL, always.''

That shirt is quite possibly the greatest thing man has ever created. It will be hard to top that. And will probably take us thousands of years.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Just looking around got to find some Stuffie images, its too much furry for me but dunno, maybe someone here can be interested.

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just looking around got to find some Stuffie images, its too much furry for me but dunno, maybe someone here can be interested.
Oh, oh my... So that's what Stufie's been up to, so lewd o_o

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can't go wrong with some sindoll Renamon. Mmm. Love it.

Last edited: