What's new

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Banter time, let's stir this thread so it's good enough for sub-forum name.
What's with all those guys acting like women? All I see lately is just "feelings this, feelings that". The fuck is this shit? Where those wimps come from? And why I enjoy bullying the living crap out of them?

Last edited:
OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Banter time, let's stir this thread so it's good enough for sub-forum name.
What's with all those guys acting like women? All I see lately is just "feelings this, feelings that". The fuck is this shit? Where those wimps come from? And why I enjoy bullying the living crap out of them?
People are having an identity crisis like Pervy . :D

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
To have an identity crisis I first need have assumed an identity. You're the only one that wishes to categorize me thusly.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Stop assuming my booty!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A damn white cis male, I can smell your privilege from here. tumblr won't like this.
Well of course you can smell my privilege from there, stop kneeling and indulging my privilege all over.

I mean.. Are you privilege-shaming now??

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Slicer became top rep (Congrats, you beat wolf.)
Pervy is confuse about his gender.
Last but not least, Zepheral finally reached 1500 posts.......man I was gone for a while.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Slicer became top rep (Congrats, you beat wolf.)
Pervy is confuse about his gender.
Last but not least, Zepheral finally reached 1500 posts.......man I was gone for a while.
Oh, nice, not exactly a way I expected to take raid boss, but hey, if it works it works, congrats.

Triggered so hard right now, I'm an automatic rifle.
Guns kill people, so you are an offensive weapon, like butter knife, our greatest threat... Stupid butter knifes going around and offending people.

OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Why do I get a bad feeling that Pervy is jerking off to this forum while wearing a dress....

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Why do I get a bad feeling that Pervy is jerking off to this forum while wearing a dress....
'cause you're into that?

You made an entire thread discussing traps. Way too much effort for one that doesn't care.

I just post some random response here from time to time to keep you guys busy as the everything else section has kinda died down something fierce lately.