Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

********VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW RULE CHANGES (NO LINKS, NO PATREONS)********

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ********VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW RULE CHANGES (NO LINKS, NO PATREONS)****

Lurked for 2 years tops and I almost lost my shit to this.

Then suddenly last line.

Well played Dark. If you fooled a long time lurker with a profile, I can't wait to see the faces of those that don't.

P.S. Sent my essay.

Comment

Re: ********VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: NEW RULE CHANGES (NO LINKS, NO PATREONS)****

it's april 2nd here... I got scared for a moment
      sigpic
      Completed Games
      Punished Mai Thread - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/show...971
      Work in Progress Games
      RTP Ero-Adventures Thread - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/show...395

Comment

Suppose its not that bad of a joke and I guess it counts as fooling people even after the 1st. :P

Comment

What is everyone saying about April or something? I'm still in the middle of writing my essay and deleting the links in my PMs, its been a long time since the last one I wrote...

Comment

You got me good. I almost had a heart attack when i first read it!

Comment

I read it, and laughed. Dark almost got me. :P
              You got something you wanna upload, but can't? Ask me. I'm pretty good about doing that stuff.

I AM MEGA!

Reaming 'N Creaming!

Spoiler

Comment

This was pretty good.

Comment

Almost man, almost. I like to read an entire post and then think on it a bit before I respond, the instant I finished I was all 'WTF?' and immediately afterwards I was like "That's not like Dark at all, shennanigans must be afoot!", and finally I realized that it was still april 1st.

Comment

you got me.... First one today that actually pulled it off.

(Thankfully this was only a joke, I almost cried)
                    http://myanimelist.net/profile/rtkamb

Comment

You got me good.
                      Last edited by AGamerPassingBy; 2nd April 2016, 11:45.

Comment

Working...
                      X