X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request Account Deletion

Thanks in advance

Re: Request Account Deletion

No, you can't. You made your account, and now you're stuck with us FOREVER!

Comment

Welcome to Hell where you never LEAVE!
      [IMG]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/aa/aa634bc3ccdf141db81a804343a0499a5c7164591b72171402ac3bfce8f0c1e0.jpg[/IMG]
      Play this in my funeral.
      Spoiler

Comment

You could always just change the password to something you won't remember and then never use it again
        With occasional game reviews at https://tocopinion.blogspot.nl/

Comment

If it's the negative rep you're concerned with you can hide it until you have good rep.
          (Edit: Oops! You can't. Just found that out. Guess the FAQ needs that bit removed.)

Of course you may have gotten negative rep from posting this thread (which, judging by your previous content is entirely possible).

Still not sure why people request account deletions. When I don't want to go back to a forum I just "don't go back". Of course this is usually due to me losing interest or forgetting that said forum actually exists. I haven't wanted to leave a forum due to a temper tantrum for quite some time now (15+ years?). Actually, even when I did have a temper tantrum I didn't request an account deletion, I just went around and deleted all my posts and threads. Now [I]that's[/I] how you leave a forum.
          Last edited by Paladox; 21st June 2016, 12:37.
          The Fairy, The Succubus, and The Abyss is an RPG with choice, survival, horror, hentai, and adventure elements. Please give it a try and tell me what you think of it!

Download the game HERE! (Version 0.72)

The Fairy, the Succubus, and the Abyss ULMF Thread

My Patreon Page

Comment

He should have left with style instead of weaseling out. By insulting everyone with some ridiculous remarks
            If you see my post having some bad grammar do send a PM with correction. You wont be slagged off.

0- zero 1- jeden 2- dwa 3- trzy 4- cztery 5- pięć 6-sześć 7-siedem 8-osiem 9-dziewięć 10-dziesięć 11-jedenaście 12-dwanaście 13-trzynaście 14-czternaście 15-piętnaście 16-szesnaście 17-siedemnaście 18-osiemnaście 19-dziewiętnaście 20-dwadzieścia

Comment

Working...
            X