What's new

Just a question.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Just a question.

Yeah. I've been waiting since the first time you said it to me to use it on you. I don't browse most other hentai threads so it's taken me a while.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ handofdoz:
Eh, unspecific, unspecified, whatevs. Most people wouldn't notice the difference. But thank you for fixing it. Also... What (or who) IS a 'doz' and how do you pronounce it? For the longest time, I glanced over your name and thought it was handofOZ...

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

@ handofdoz:
Eh, unspecific, unspecified, whatevs. Most people wouldn't notice the difference. But thank you for fixing it. Also... What (or who) IS a 'doz' and how do you pronounce it? For the longest time, I glanced over your name and thought it was handofOZ...
in the game ares, not god of war, there was a race of beings known as the Cathren. they named there super carriers after their god of war, who was doz. the hand of doz, doz is specifically not capitalized, was the carrier of unimportant tasks, and was the carrier with the longest war history, most combat insertions, and most confirmed kills. you had to destroy the carrier in order to stop a blockade that was destroying a planet you needed to save.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh. That sounds actually really cool. Is it a PC game? Oh, and I'm gonna assume it's pronounced as in 'jack-DAWS' and not like 'DOZE'.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh. That sounds actually really cool. Is it a PC game? Oh, and I'm gonna assume it's pronounced as in 'jack-DAWS' and not like 'DOZE'.
d-awe-z

and yes, it was made by ambrosia software and is only available for old Macintosh computers, unless you get a emulator.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. DAWS=d-awe-z.

Thanks for the link too!