What's new

need help running a pc game

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunman400

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
as title suggests i need help getting a game to work it is not a hentai game, its a regular PC game, also i have seen it posted in one of the hentai game collections. it is called dragon age origins + awakening expansion that i downloaded from another site as a torrent it came with instruction on how to install and run it but im pretty sure i followed the instructions, because i can get it running but when i click new game it closes after a few seconds and gives me an error and crashes. and if anyone needs the files that give the installation instructions, i can post those if need be. also sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about this.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: need help running a pc game

You... You asked what? Dragon Age technical support? In the fucking HENTAI SECTION of the forums!? Not ONLY are you incapable of even reading, apparently you want your ass to get fined for ADMITTING THAT YOU PIRATED A GAME.

Just how in the everlasting fuck did you think THIS is where the thread belongs!? I! I... I think I'm gonna have a stroke. At the very fucking LEAST you could have taken the two seconds to go to, oh I don't know, the ONLY OTHER RELEVANT SECTION IN THE FUCKING FORUMS. I can't believe I actually have to fucking do this. But don't even fucking bother waiting for an answer. Nobody's going to help you with pirated games.

Fucking locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.