What's new

[request] ghost house 1 and 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffytheKitty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [request] ghost house 1 and 2

Well with above said facts i shall not give out links anymore, so if ye wants it, go to swfchan

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been stuck one of those russian servers yet, they never take anything down

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Ive been reading from AGlassMilks site recently, as I've fairly recently found him out on HF...

I was startled at his seering hatred for us... And curious as to why... And so through a spot of detective work, I traced it to him being pissed off because he already asked for his games not to be shared, and Aika agreed...

Over a year ago now...

Although he still blames us when it was obviously swfchan that was the root source...

I don't really know WHY he hasn't made a post himself... He has quoted people from the forum before... Out of context, of course... But still...

I request a thread lock... For these reasons:

One: The Artist doesn't want it up... I'd ask for a Link break but I know thats too much of a hassle...

Two: It's unlikely, but just might give the Artist the security that he can once again peddle his wares... Though I'd suggest peddling to more trustworthy people...

Three: We've taken down links to Fairy Fighting and others for less... Though Eluku made a personal post himself...

Four:

Five: Profit... Hes just trying to make one... And our Piracy is getting in the way... (Somehow...)
Seconded, Just Zip it up and toss it in the trash.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Ive been reading from AGlassMilks site recently, as I've fairly recently found him out on HF...

I was startled at his seering hatred for us... And curious as to why... And so through a spot of detective work, I traced it to him being pissed off because he already asked for his games not to be shared, and Aika agreed...

Over a year ago now...

Although he still blames us when it was obviously swfchan that was the root source...

I don't really know WHY he hasn't made a post himself... He has quoted people from the forum before... Out of context, of course... But still...

I request a thread lock... For these reasons:

One: The Artist doesn't want it up... I'd ask for a Link break but I know thats too much of a hassle...

Two: It's unlikely, but just might give the Artist the security that he can once again peddle his wares... Though I'd suggest peddling to more trustworthy people...

Three: We've taken down links to Fairy Fighting and others for less... Though Eluku made a personal post himself...

Four:

Five: Profit... Hes just trying to make one... And our Piracy is getting in the way... (Somehow...)
And with that, the thread shall not be locked. Now excuse me while I go and hunt down every last link in this thread.

I'd like to apologize for the creator of the game for not taking the time to take down this thread earlier. It was a complete slipup on my part, but I've ensured that I've stopped all public sharing of any pirated version of your game. Any other pirating is beyond my or this website's control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.