This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fate/Stay/Night Succubus Game

I'm requesting a game, which I think was in the [I]Fate/Stay/Night[/I] continuity. You played a guy who roamed around an isometric JRPG-type setting, getting in battles with what I think were meant to be succubi and trying to make them cum before you. The author who did it also did a game usually titled [I]Fuck Akina[/I] which involved a see-through green wire-frame man sexing a blue-haired woman. It came out a few years ago. I've wanted to play it again for a long time, but I've never seen it and can't remember what it was called. Any help?

Re: Fate/Stay/Night Succubus Game

That would be Erotical Nights, I think. there's a thread for it somewhere in the games section.
    sigpic
    Spoiler

Moar Pics for characters and stuff

Comment

...Although having beaten it, I don't remember Erotical Nights having anything to do with Fate/Stay Night in the slightest. Still, the game you are talking about is definitely sounds like Erotical Nights.
      I apologise for the above post.

MINION! Get on the fucking forum before I come over with a bag of nails! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but I'm sure it'll be both gory and painful for you! (So try not to get too aroused, you sick guro-masochist.)

Sankaku Comments
      "...Sheís lucky that iím in a good mood this morning but seriously, i really wanted to punch this old hag! Just Fate/Stay in the Kitchen!"
      "...Thatís a real competitor for the worst pun Iíve ever seen."

Comment

if it is erotical night that we are talking about, someone already made a thread about it a while ago.
        Credit goes to aika
        [url]http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=188[/url]
        I DO NOT REGRET DEATH BY MOE
        Spoiler

Comment

Thank you, gentlemen/ladies/other. This is in fact the game I was looking for. Like I said, I just [I]thought[/I] it might have something to do with [I]Fate/Stay Night[/I]. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X