Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay new forum software!!! What changes would everyone like to see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't exist, we can't ignore threads.

Comment

I like how things are now.

All that is missing is Nyan Cat loop theme.

Comment

Originally posted by MorkaelWasHere View Post
        I like how things are now.

All that is missing is Nyan Cat loop theme.
        Nyaa

Its dangerous to go alone
        Spoiler

Comment

the page index needs to be at the top of the screen not the bottom

the ability to go straight to the last page of a topic should be right next to the topic title in the topic index.

this new layout sucks. takes 3x as long to get to the posts im trying to read than it should.

Comment

Regardless of what changes are made, I like that you can see how old each topic is. I find that very helpful and I don't think that existed in the old UI.

Comment

Wait are we using HTTP now?
              What happened to HTTPS?

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Brother View Post
                Wait are we using HTTP now?
                What happened to HTTPS?
                ULMF has never had HTTPS available.
                "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

i cant get comfortable with the new forum, the threads are all over the place for example the last activity: first thread is 1 hour ago, second is a few minutes ago, third one is 20 hours ago, 4th is 2 hours ago and so on.
                  if i go into the last activity section it only shows like 5 threads that were posted today and like 10 for yesterday, so this seems very odd and very wrong
                  English isnt my first language!

this anime is called Nanatsu no Taizai

Comment

Originally posted by nossiob View Post
                    i cant get comfortable with the new forum, the threads are all over the place for example the last activity: first thread is 1 hour ago, second is a few minutes ago, third one is 20 hours ago, 4th is 2 hours ago and so on.
                    if i go into the last activity section it only shows like 5 threads that were posted today and like 10 for yesterday, so this seems very odd and very wrong
                    I agree this forum is awful now! I do not feel like anything is categorized or anything! The old site ruled for functionality this new one I don't even want to visit anymore

Comment

Agreed with recent posts, my last 2 weeks has basically consisted of stopping by for 30 seconds to see if anything is fixed yet, the new layout is horrible, and slow too.

Comment

any chance to fix links to old threads again?
                        FoBS guide: Link

Comment

Ugh. These small avatars are disgraces to their former selves. It's like looking at Xenoblade Chronicles on a friend's Wii and then buying it for your 3DS. Fine and recognisable, but not really as visually appealing. I won't ask the impossible (after all, this mess is VBulletin's fault) but the way this forum is now is VERY generic and slow to respond. (I know I made this same point in an earlier thread, but still)
                          This bog-standard layout makes it look virtually identical to lazy VBulletin forums. It will take time to make it more pleasing to the eye (and less retina-burn-inducing) but I far preferred it how it was. Surely some kind of facsimile is possible with the new OS.
                          Current: Lily Akos, Knight of Flame. Translation Thread
                          Progress: 161/319 files
                          Next Update: Dunno.

On hold:
                          (Happy Strawberry) Exorcism Record of Yurika Academy Thanks to nnescio
                          (Baroqupid) Vibration! (V1.131) Patch Ver1.1

Completed:
                          TWA 1.10 V1: Done!
                          (Technobrake) Hero Level 1 V1: Done!

Comment

You forgot "Fix website for mobile users". I can't see any topics in the mobile version and I can't force/use desktop version either.

Comment

Is it just me or is adding images impossible?
                              I only have the option to upload or select from photo album, which always results in "The attachment storage directory does not exist or is not writable".
                              Is the nice, regular old {image}{/image} a thing of the past?

Comment

Is it now impossible to add images?

Image tags have always been [ img] [ /img] (remove the spacebar)
                                I've never been in a forum where you used curly brackets for tags, nor the entire word image instead of img

On an unrelated note, avatar/profile pics animate on the who's online sections and user profiles, but not in threads
                                Last edited by Untamed; 5th November 2017, 20:08.
                                Another Eluku Fanboy

Comment

Working...
                                X