Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay new forum software!!! What changes would everyone like to see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I REALLY need the "Ignore Thread" function back. Couldn't find it.

Comment

I can't for the life of me find out how to search for threads any more. It's not in the top right corner next to the pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Overt_Ninja View Post
        I can't for the life of me find out how to search for threads any more. It's not in the top right corner next to the pages.
        It's been temporarily disabled by Aika, to increase forum speed and decrease the burden on server. A fair bit of broken code floating around right now...
        Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
        Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
        Spoiler

Comment

Well.. at least it isn't a gaslighting attempt xP
          Another Eluku Fanboy

Comment

I have a question I'd like answered.

In my account settings I've set the style to be Wood, but whenever I log in it stays on Gradient until I change it. Is that supposed to work that way?

Comment

We're lucky we can even load up the site and post currently, so in general I'd say no, things are not working as intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Termite View Post
                I have a question I'd like answered.

In my account settings I've set the style to be Wood, but whenever I log in it stays on Gradient until I change it. Is that supposed to work that way?
                Did you save the changes?
                Mah banner.
                Spoiler

Nekos in spoiler, clicky-clicky. :3
                Spoiler

Comment

with the same fervor and frequency Cato the Elder said "delenda Carthago est" in every roman forum every time the senate is convened, I will also say this in this forum: "A darker background please..."

Comment

Features I miss:
                    - Seeing how many pages a thread has in the sub-forum, e.g. here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games
                    - and the option to directly open the last page of a thread
                    - A button to directly access the last / first page of a thread at the top, too, instead of having to type in the number, e.g. here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-the-blue-skin

Comment

I'll tell you a secret, those double arrows next to the timestamp? clicking on them takes you to the last post of a thread, shitderp way of doing things, but it works.

Comment

Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
                        I'll tell you a secret, those double arrows next to the timestamp? clicking on them takes you to the last post of a thread, shitderp way of doing things, but it works.
                        You're not even half as cool as captain Jack Sparrow!
                        "'Lo and behold', the Stuffie proclaimed. 'These are my ears! Partake of them and you shall know pleasure, thus says the Stuffie, your earslut.' And so we did, and it was good. " - Pervy

~~ I 1vs1'd Mind Flayer in DS2 and DS3 ~~
                        "Women are just constantly patting themselves on the back about how difficult their lives are,
                        and noone corrects them, 'cuz they wanna f*ck 'em!"
                        - Bill Burr

Comment

As it turns out I REALLY miss "ignore thread". I forgot how 80% of the H-games threads were RPG Maker. Bonus points if you can re-implement it and save my hundreds of old ignores.

Also night mode is sorely missed...as in all the options have stark white which is hard on my eyes.

Lastly, its surprising that there isn't a "go to last page". I don't remember the last time I saw a forum without that.

Comment

Originally posted by OnyxShadow View Post
                            As it turns out I REALLY miss "ignore thread". I forgot how 80% of the H-games threads were RPG Maker. Bonus points if you can re-implement it and save my hundreds of old ignores.

Also night mode is sorely missed...as in all the options have stark white which is hard on my eyes.

Lastly, its surprising that there isn't a "go to last page". I don't remember the last time I saw a forum without that.
                            Echoing these, although prioritizing titles would be preferred. I want people to know I'm an employee of Yoshiiki's Shitposting Emporium. I'm not a fan of being called a "Mystic Girl" when it's clear I'm a cat.
                            Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob; 1 week ago.
                            List of things that will never happen:

->Half Life 3
                            ->Project X: Love Potion Disaster completed
                            ->Dargoth MGQ:Paradox complete translation patch
                            ->Panty and Stocking Season 2
                            ->Reboot having a satisfying conclusion
                            ->Ecstasy MGQ NG+ mod being finished

Comment

I want a search function that actually works.

Comment

Same as above, search isn't really returning anything of use. That could be vBulletin though. And I'm sure the bb code isn't right, I make a mess of posting pictures and links but I'm sure the code is correct :S

Comment

Working...
                                X