Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay new forum software!!! What changes would everyone like to see?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay new forum software!!! What changes would everyone like to see?

Night mode
    50.00%
    Ignore thread
    28.43%
    Albums
    11.76%
    Old forum view
    41.18%
    Shoutbox
    16.67%
    Tags
    30.39%
    Go to last post in thread
    46.08%
    Remove social media links
    18.63%
    Fix Links to old threads
    36.27%
    Last login indicator
    1.96%
    Expand search/ organization functions
    24.51%
    Well this is different and TBH I don't like it but it had to be done. Right now the staff is working on improving things, so I figured I'd create a thread to contain all the salt and hopefully use it in a productive manner. Think of this thread as a way for the staff to gauge what improvements we'd like to see prioritized, but please by no means assume that they'll actually follow this as they have their own prerogatives and rightfully so.

I've taken the liberty of adding a few options to the poll, and will add more as they are suggested, you can vote for multiple things but apparently can only cast your votes once... BEGIN!
    Last edited by super_slicer; 24th October 2017, 23:43.

• MasterOFVR
    replied
    Same as above, search isn't really returning anything of use. That could be vBulletin though. And I'm sure the bb code isn't right, I make a mess of posting pictures and links but I'm sure the code is correct :S

Leave a comment:

• satoshi1
    replied
    I want a search function that actually works.

Leave a comment:

• Ninja_Named_Bob
    replied
    Originally posted by OnyxShadow View Post
    As it turns out I REALLY miss "ignore thread". I forgot how 80% of the H-games threads were RPG Maker. Bonus points if you can re-implement it and save my hundreds of old ignores.

Also night mode is sorely missed...as in all the options have stark white which is hard on my eyes.

Lastly, its surprising that there isn't a "go to last page". I don't remember the last time I saw a forum without that.
    Echoing these, although prioritizing titles would be preferred. I want people to know I'm an employee of Yoshiiki's Shitposting Emporium. I'm not a fan of being called a "Mystic Girl" when it's clear I'm a cat.
    Last edited by Ninja_Named_Bob; 6th December 2017, 06:37.

Leave a comment:

• OnyxShadow
    replied
    As it turns out I REALLY miss "ignore thread". I forgot how 80% of the H-games threads were RPG Maker. Bonus points if you can re-implement it and save my hundreds of old ignores.

Also night mode is sorely missed...as in all the options have stark white which is hard on my eyes.

Lastly, its surprising that there isn't a "go to last page". I don't remember the last time I saw a forum without that.

Leave a comment:

• Stuffie
    replied
    Originally posted by super_slicer View Post
    I'll tell you a secret, those double arrows next to the timestamp? clicking on them takes you to the last post of a thread, shitderp way of doing things, but it works.
    You're not even half as cool as captain Jack Sparrow!

Leave a comment:

• super_slicer
    replied
    I'll tell you a secret, those double arrows next to the timestamp? clicking on them takes you to the last post of a thread, shitderp way of doing things, but it works.

Leave a comment:

• Someone92
    replied
    Features I miss:
    - Seeing how many pages a thread has in the sub-forum, e.g. here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games
    - and the option to directly open the last page of a thread
    - A button to directly access the last / first page of a thread at the top, too, instead of having to type in the number, e.g. here: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-the-blue-skin

Leave a comment:

• arpaschad
    replied
    with the same fervor and frequency Cato the Elder said "delenda Carthago est" in every roman forum every time the senate is convened, I will also say this in this forum: "A darker background please..."

Leave a comment:

• Milia Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Termite View Post
    I have a question I'd like answered.

In my account settings I've set the style to be Wood, but whenever I log in it stays on Gradient until I change it. Is that supposed to work that way?
    Did you save the changes?

Leave a comment:

• super_slicer
    replied
    We're lucky we can even load up the site and post currently, so in general I'd say no, things are not working as intended.

Leave a comment:

• Termite
    replied
    I have a question I'd like answered.

In my account settings I've set the style to be Wood, but whenever I log in it stays on Gradient until I change it. Is that supposed to work that way?

Leave a comment:

• Untamed
    replied
    Well.. at least it isn't a gaslighting attempt xP

Leave a comment:

• Byzantine2014
    replied
    Originally posted by Overt_Ninja View Post
    I can't for the life of me find out how to search for threads any more. It's not in the top right corner next to the pages.
    It's been temporarily disabled by Aika, to increase forum speed and decrease the burden on server. A fair bit of broken code floating around right now...

Leave a comment:

• Overt_Ninja
    replied
    I can't for the life of me find out how to search for threads any more. It's not in the top right corner next to the pages.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X