Search Broken?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Broken?

Not sure if this is the right section or not.
    Search seems to be broken, whenever i try to search for RJ# it finds nothing, i search for japanese name and it says it searched a bunch of #s ... not entirely sure how to find stuff now since the google links dont work anymore either
    Decrypting RPG Maker Games Tutorial

Cheat Engine For RPG Maker Made Easy
    Spoiler

I got there same too,IDK why.

Comment

It's being fixed still, hopefully be back up shortly. Have to search slowly in the meantime, page by agonizing page...
      Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
      Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
      Spoiler

Comment

Why not just do the combination of numbers? I doubt you'll find that many instances of that specific combination of numbers.
        4-chan. Don't.

Comment

how do you convert words into the combination of numbers for searching?

I tried googling for example: 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました ulmf and failed to find the website.

Normally when you google anything like an RJ code or name followed by ulmf, you can find the forum on the first page regardless of how old it is.

additionally, using the search function on this side seems to work 20% of the time. If to does not show up, i'm forced to use tags and if what i'm looking for is still missing, i have to resort to a meticulous page by page search.
          I post save data for games

Comment

Actually I don't even see a search option, it only seem to be available within the post but not on the full forum

Comment

Originally posted by skite0 View Post
              how do you convert words into the combination of numbers for searching?

I tried googling for example: 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました ulmf and failed to find the website.

Normally when you google anything like an RJ code or name followed by ulmf, you can find the forum on the first page regardless of how old it is.

additionally, using the search function on this side seems to work 20% of the time. If to does not show up, i'm forced to use tags and if what i'm looking for is still missing, i have to resort to a meticulous page by page search.
              site:ulmf.org 淫魔みならい(♂)はじめました
              https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai-games/1726423
              Seems like it's working, just don't add "ulmf" at the end, add "site:ulmf.org" at the beginning.
              Also, if you google just japanese name, it should drop you to dlsite, from there you can get RJ/RE code. Using that instead of japanese name could also give some results.

And yeah, search is disabled atm.
              Last edited by Yoshiiki; 4 weeks ago.
              Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
              Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
              鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Although the search being disabled, you can now feel an overwhelming amount of satisfaction once you find what you've been looking for.
                Hey hey, looking good today !! But don't let my lousy signature stray you from having fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Cray Cray Toaster View Post
                  Although the search being disabled, you can now feel an overwhelming amount of satisfaction once you find what you've been looking for.
                  It's not disabled. Just hidden... kinda.

eg.
                  https://ulmf.org/search?searchJSON={"keywords":"search","view":"topic","title_only":"1"}

Replace keywords with whatever you want to search for. If you want more options, go here:
                  https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/arti...he-search-json

It doesn't work with non-ascii characters tho.

E: Just realized that the search results show threads with more recents posts
                  Last edited by steveju; 2 weeks ago.
                  MGQP all CG unlocked save | How to apply Dargoth's latest MGQP2 translation from bitbucket
                  Translated WOLF RPG Editor v2.11 | WOLF RPG Editor Archive Tools | Dieselmine SL Decoder & Encoder

Comment

Working...
                  X