Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech Support

Ah okay.

Anyways, back to my problem: This works.

It's the same code as in my signature - which, as you can see, does NOT work.
    Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Re: Forum Rules and Advice

Yeah, I'm getting nothing too.

Comment

Re: Forum Rules and Advice

This forum has a weird thing for images in a signature. I'll edit this post with a quick tutorial for it later.

EDIT
      Kay, here it is.

Getting an image in your signature is weird for some reason. IMG tags won't work. What you have to do is upload the image, under "Signature Picture". You can upload the image from your computer or using an external link, just like an avatar. Once you've uploaded it, click "Insert Signature Picture" and you'll get some tags that say SIGPIC in brackets. Place these wherever you want the image to go, and voila.
      Last edited by Obeliskos; 11th November 2008, 01:31. Reason: Tutorial
      huaiHEUIEiheiaehueiaAEHiiHUahueAHiUEAHUiUEHUAehiuauhe

Spoiler

Comment

Re: Tech Support

My problem is that I want a picture that is also a URL. Otherwise dragon cave won't know that somebody is viewing the page with my dragons on them.
        Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Comment

fix'd

Comment

YAY! Thanks, aika, you're the best.

Comment

yay?

Edit* Oh no, my signature went through a sauna and now it's shrunk

Comment

And we all know what a horrible thing shrinkage is for men...

Could be because the forum has size limits on images. The other forum I'm on does that, and I think it auto-sizes them to forum specifications. I *think*. Not positive.
                Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
                While you're at it, click here for boobies.
                Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
                You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
                Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Currently the signature image limit is 500x100 pixels.

Comment

I don't really get this rep power thing. My level is 1 but apparently I have 12 points. And when I try checking them in the user cp, it only gives one rep received. Anyone care to explain the difference between points and power and if points are a single case of someone boosting you, how do you view the others?

Comment

Yeah I noticed that too, I've been given one rep point but in the User CP it says I have 11.

Comment

Originally posted by SirOni View Post
                        Yeah I noticed that too, I've been given one rep point but in the User CP it says I have 11.
                        What he said.
                        huaiHEUIEiheiaehueiaAEHiiHUahueAHiUEAHUiUEHUAehiuauhe

Spoiler

Comment

there is of corse an obvious answer... your rep starts at 10...
                          It's hard to take the high ground when you're making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Comment

Wouldnt explain why I have 12

Comment

That's still not it.

Your reputation points are different from your reputation power.

Your reputation points is simply how liked you are (as in how much people have +repped you, if someone with a rep power of 2 +reps a post, your reputation goes up by 2.)

Currently, this is how reputation power is calculated:

Every 75 days, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every 250 posts, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

For every 15 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation-altering power.

A user must have 5 posts and at least 5 points of reputation (not hard, you start with 10) before he can affect others with reputation.

A user can give 10 reputations over each 24 hour period.

You must give reputation to 5 different users before you can hit the same person again.

Comment

Working...
                              X