Tech Support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tech Support

ULMF.org was shown as an insecure site to me this morning. Fixed now, just thought I'd let you know.
    Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Comment

Originally posted by Rule 34 View Post
      ULMF.org was shown as an insecure site to me this morning. Fixed now, just thought I'd let you know.
      Same here. Not since.
      Kin die. Cattle die. Oneself must also die.
      But I know one thing that does not perish.
      The judgement over worthy men.

- Odin, The Elder Edda.

Comment

Just want to note that ulmf was notified to me as insecure today. I sent back a note that I thought it was safe.
        Kin die. Cattle die. Oneself must also die.
        But I know one thing that does not perish.
        The judgement over worthy men.

- Odin, The Elder Edda.

Comment

Originally posted by Crawdaddy View Post
          Just want to note that ulmf was notified to me as insecure today.
          Well, maybe if you called a little more often!

Comment

Does anyone know how to embed a html5 thing?

I want to make a page that has a silly little game that I made that is full of suck and fail. It was exported into html5 and I was wondering if that would be possible to do here?

Comment

As far as I know, the only files you can embed in the forums are images. You're gonna have to host it somewhere and just link it instead.

Comment

So I would have to do something similar to newgrounds or whatever that place is called? Embed the game there and then simply link to the game from here?

Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Yeah, so long as it's a trustable link and no illegal content, that's exactly what you do. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Comment

You were plenty helpful. Knowing what I cannot do is sometimes almost as useful as knowing what I can do.

I have been designing a few tests for larger projects and was looking into ways of posting them. I might just make my own website and dump them there, truth be told. Might be the thing that just inspires me to get off my ass and move forward again.

Comment

Is Nunu still around (active) and in charge of forum tech or has it been delegated. I think I may have found a major forum issue and need to know who to contact directly. I do not believe it is wise to post the issue in public.

Comment

@OAMP
                        I think you can send those questions to either AI or Mind Flayer now.

Comment

Pardon the 1 year necro, but I am currently using a proxy just to access the site.

Not sure if I dun goof'd and got myself ip banned, or my ISP is just going bonkers for me (tried all sorts of cache and cookies clear already).

edit:
                          Nevermind, I can access it normally again now.
                          Last edited by shikaider; 14th November 2016, 23:54.

Comment

Time to drag this up again, I guess.

I keep getting "Flag Reports" for random posts. AFAIK, I'm not a mod outside of a few inactive RPs. I can't access them either, keep getting "internal errors."

While I'm here, could we get a banner on the site header? This doesn't really feel like ULMF.org with a rando VBulletin header.
                            Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Comment

Working...
                            X