Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Reputation System FAQ

Originally posted by Berlucrap147
    Maybe I just plainly suck at searching, but I didn't find anything clear about this.

Is reputation power consumed when you rep someone?
    No. Reputation power is based solely on your rep, post count and the time you've been registered. You only get limited number of reps per day(about 10-ish), though, and you have to rep about 5 other people before giving rep to the same person again.
    "RPG's aren't about problems, they're about having fun and watching your grimdark world devolve into Monty Python quotes."

Just a little teaser: http://pastebin.com/vGndFrvY

For truly it is written, RTFM.

Comment

so... want back rep sys, cause lately, i dont feel like contribute anymore, i know that this system are only colors and names - but it kind of make order.

Comment

You can give a "like", it's a +rep without comment...
        So have a "like".
        I miss comment part ;(
        Using "applocale" on Windows 8 & 10.
        Shameless link to my dev blog - Making H-RPG.
        鳴く猫はねずみを捕らぬ

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshiiki View Post
          You can give a "like", it's a +rep without comment...
          So have a "like".
          I miss comment part ;(
          agreed, but i also can necro every post with just - need link- the only fear is, that admins can ban me, but if your profile have no weight use vpn , and just create new one.
          so lately in this forum you can see that people give less links, and " link beggars" ar growing each day - like i said rep system had it's downside, but it was proper way to say what you think, and people before posting "shit" where thinking twice, taking down rep sys only damaged user who where contributing for this forum
          p.s. i dont mind if every one can see who is giving rep there for trols wont be able to abuse system
          Last edited by ments; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Huh. never knew link begging was a thing.
            Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Noticed it's growing too, and sometimes can't even tell if they're asking for a link or just stating something like "ver. 1.08 out"
              Makes Dark Souls look like a casual 'E for Everyone' Care Bear Island Adventure game. -HarmlessBreeze about Long live the Queen
              Life is more fun when you are insane. Just let go occasionally. -yakcamkir
              Spoiler

Comment

Lately this feels like a dirty version of tweeter. ("Twoter")
                The man your girl is cheating on you with, is probably me.

Comment

TITter?
                  I also would enjoy getting comments back, even if we ditch full rep and stick to likes. It made positive reinforcement fun and creative.
                  Last edited by Nightverge; 4 days ago. Reason: would magically became wouldn't, fix'd
                  *Nightverge cries in a growing circle of piss*
                  [1 Minute Ago 01:35] Nightverge: thank you
                  [1 Minute Ago 01:36] Mind Flayer: Np

Comment

Originally posted by Nightverge View Post
                    fun and creative.
                    LOL EARSEX!
                    Play my naughty games here:

Comment

Working...
                    X