What's new

Looking for H-Games like Mucchi Muchi series

Predatorpulsado

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi guys I was looking for some games that are similar to the Mucchi muchi series by Ota guchi field. Primarily I am looking for event-driven H-games, that is to say games where you get more scenes through events with npcs and not by grinding out quests or fighting monsters.

I've got all the oneone1 and acerola games which are kinda like this but they also have that grindy part to them, so I'd really appreciate any others you guys can recommend me. I'd also appreciate a link to where I could buy the game as well, e.g dlsite, getchu, dmm etc..

Thanks in advance.

clash bluelight

Reputation score
it's late and i'm lazy, so i'll just be providing names.
many clymenia games are like this. i would suggest detective girl of the steam city. just lose to the first enemy a few times and you'll never have to fight again. from there the whole game is a scene hunter. same basically goes for civilian justice league 1 and 2.
pregcess of zeven can be put in easy mode. in this mode almost all enemies are deleted from the game. then the game enters a loop of: search out all the scenes, enter the dungeon, blast through the boss, go back, search out new phase of scenes. game is mtl though.
also would you be interested in combat h games? basically in those, the combat is the scene. i know several scene hunters with combat h so you never have to take a break.