What's new

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hallo Users of ULMF. :>
So i was philosophizing about life and stuff and then i got a ideá.
I have a certain fetish, A certain fantasy that i want to share to you guys.
I also know that there is people out there with the same mindset, and maybe we could help eachother.
If you never have played games that is specifically are focusing the "Impregnation" gerne, maybe i can help you expand your mind :>

RPG or VNS Doesn't matter. I will share my favorite onces
90% of the games i have is in japanese with help of VNR (Visual Novel Reader) or any other Machine translation program and basis Japanses knowledge then the games are playable and understandable. "For me atleast"

~Let's start~

Vitamin Quest
This game will always be one of the games that hits 100%.
Easy RPG with averge story that is focusing impregnation.
Elf-Girl has hardcore Sexual intercourse only for breeding.
~This game is in english~

Drop Factory
This game just got translated recently and it didn't disappoint (Thanks to all the translators)
AltairPL - Image OCR, consulting
JKL - Main translation, Idol Master Master
m1zuki - Main translation, Competitive Speed Translating Champion 2016
Salking - Main translation, weapons, monsters, etc.
Sorter - Initial partial, skills, intro, some early scenes
Tesseract - OCR, image translation & photoshop, idiocy
zenjack - Monster dispatch images
Impregnation is a huge factor in this RPG game from Humans to Monsters, It doesn't matter. If it has a genitals and produce semen this girl will breed with "it" The story is fairly simple Earn money to save your branch.

I think everybody knows our Nanako, but If you don't let me explain.
You play as Nanako a girl that is out for adventure and when the game starts. it's completely your choice how you want to live your life. From a dirty slut to a Angel among humans. The reason why this game is in the list is.. Well because it's one of my favorite games but also because of following.
With this Stats system, you can choose when and who to get you pregnant.
This game has much to offer as alot of story has been implemented. But the game is still some kind of "WIP (Work in progress)" So do expect bugs later in the game.
~This game is in English~

AliceSoft Games is pretty good at focusing what i like.
This is a Visual novel and it's a pretty long one.
Sadly it is in Japanese so you either need some kind of Machine Translation Software or if you can read japanese i highly recommend this game (Lucky you :3)
This game is straight forward you play as a "Akito" traveling back to his hometown from there there is 4 heroines you can choice from either Netori
Netori = A character with this trait engages in cuckolding, which is the act of stealing somebody else's committed romantic partner. It doesn't matter how the Netori achieves this.
or normally make them fall in love with you. From the first H-Scene to the last mostly every scene is heavily implied with desire to get impregnated by you.
But this game also feature Netorare
Netorare (寝取られ) is a sexual fetish designed to cause sexual jealousy by way of having the heroine indulge in sexual activity with someone other as the protagonist.

For a game to be classified as Netorare the following conditions must be met:
1. The heroine either must be romantically involved with the protagonist, a potential romance for him or of someone that the protagonist shares such a close relationship (sister, mother, osananajimi etc.) that jealousy is a factor.

2. Related sexual events are explicitly shown to the player or later described in detail.

This does not include relationships of heroines that are outside the route you follow. Explanation: Route 1 is for Heroine A, the protagonist is romantically involved with her. During that route, if she sleeps with other characters than the protagonist, it would be NTR. But during Route 2, which is about Heroine B, where the protagonist has no romantic relationship with Heroine A, her having sex with others wouldn't count as NTR.
If you choose the wrong choices you will see your lover be inseminated by others but if that is your fetish. You will have a good time. XD
~This game is in japanese ~

This is my Favorite of all time. It's so simple but It met all my criteria.
Impregnation is Heavliy desired in this game. To be honest You don't have a choice. Every Ejaculation is straight into the womb of the female everytime. If you ask about the story it's simple.
There is You.
Kirishima heavy industries
Strict Father.
You Run away from home.
Dad makes a arranged marriage for you
Girl comes to your house.
From there you either develop feelings for her or one of the 3 others heroines in the game.

Not much to say. After stories from the first game.
More impregnation, more babies. 1 isn't enough for them.

8 heroine EIGHT .
2 None-Blood related Sisters.
1 None-Blood related Mother.
1 Childhood Friend
1 Aunt
1 Senpai
1 Little Senpai's Sister
And 1 Teacher for for good measure
And everyone wants your babies.
Story for this one? Your average love story. Nothing much to say.

2017-03-04
Let's put some more games in this list!
And let's go more into extreme stuff :>.

Interheart.. They are pretty good at this. Well.. Good at inbreeding between Sisters and Brother.
This game has 5 sisters from all age gaps.
Twin/Little Sister
Middle Sister
Middle Middle Sister.
Older Sister
Older Older Sister.. wuuut..?
Anyway

And then there is the protagonist "Yuki" Yuki is the next biggest Siscon of all the characters out that. "psst.. i will tell you, who might be the biggest siscon later on". WELL.. Yuki's story is simple he is in love with his sisters and want them to carry his children. As you now have to choice who shall do it.
Yes.. That is that.. Have fun

While we are in the incest category, Let's kick it up a notch
Anim.. You may have heard about this company..
If you have not.. You are missing out.

3 Games, 3 Mothers & 3 Sons = Inbreeding.
The games are 99% similar to each other.
Son is in love with mother. Mom is too "Caring", "lewd & Damn fucking Hot .
That combination equals sons ejaculating his incestuous sperm where he was born from and trying to make a... Son? Brother? Sister? .. Man i don't know.
Have fun!

I don't know if this game is step back or forth from the previous game, there we have.

This game is "Bad Ending" galore. if you don't make the right choices.
Ha.. you going to have a bad f*cking time..
The game is Heavliy focused on impregnation.. Literally the ONLY way you can finish the game is "you" as the protagonist inseminate on of the following girls or your rivals do it.

Kamishiro Kotone your blood-related older sister.
Kamishiro Ririko your step-little sister.
Kamishiro Saya your step-mother.
And a maid Yukino.

The story is "Fairly" simple. Your parents die.. "As always" then you are taking in by the Kamishiro familiy. But the Kamishiro name is crazy secret and they have some kind of "Feast"
But Here is the fully Description
After a fire destroyed their village and killed their parents, Mamoru and his elder sister Kotone were adopted into the opulent Kamishiro household. Years later Mamoru now works for the family as a butler. Yet the Kamishiro household holds a dark secret: its riches and influence stem from a ritualistic orgy known as the "Feast". Kamishiro ladies are fabled for their amorousness, fertility, and the unmatched quality of their offspring, and during the Feast influential men from all around pay handsomely to inseminate these peerless wombs.

Meanwhile the bedridden Kamishiro head Ikki faces exile if he can't impregnate his wife, the lovely Saya, with the next heir by the end of the month. Pressured by his clients and his scheming lieutenant Shinohara, Ikki calls a new Feast with Kotone as the offering. With clients swarming to the manor like locusts, Mamoru finds himself plunged into a nightmare. Can he protect the family he holds dear--Kotone, Saya, and his younger stepsister Ririko--from the ravages of the Feast until the end of the month?
Good luck!
~ Game in japanese~

And we're back again. Let's add some more games.
As a said last time i would find games that has "impregnation tag" but in english..
Annnd. There isn't any GOOD ONCES OUT THERE.. Stupid... Motherf.. ADD MORE IMPREGNATION ~Breath~ But This is what i found..

Typical Miel games. What? You don't know about Miel?
They LOVE making these small 30 min games and add NEARLY EVERY SINGLE FETISH in one go. ¨
These games solo purpose are only for you to release your desire as fast as possible. No feelings. No character development. No Storyline.
I recommend this game if you're busy and just want to squeeze a last mastubation session in.
~Game is English~

Have you ever dreamed about playing as a sperm cell? Of course you have.
Then i have perfect game for you.

Ohh noo. Declining number of childbirth what shall we do?! ~ Said the government to itself. Let's activate a plan that the schools has to fight eachother and the losers is slaves for the winners for rest of there lives?
GOOD IDEA.. Yes that is the story.. Well not that Brutal but pretty close.
This games purpose is to make babies so you can get stronger because, your children are growing in a alarming rate because of some "God" you befriended. So what you do is you get stronger. develop some romance interest of one of the main character go on dates like 10+ times has Sexual intercouse like 50 times. THEN the "Playing as a sperm cell" comes in. Every time you have sex with a girl you will play a smal minigame.
Now it's up to how romanic involved you are. The more you are the easier it is.
Every main character has there own small ending. Replay value
~Game in English~

Tzundere Childhood friend, Lovestuck Mother. Naive Little Sister, A Nymphomaniac and a Deredere.
This is what you encounter in

You play as Washinosu Kei that is looking for a job and then... BAM! Traffic accident! Save the passengers! The driver give you a small note "Fujita Obstetrics" Maybe a reward? Maybe a Job?
Well.. you got a job because of a misunderstanding. the head doctor thinks you are the instructor for preparation lessons for pregnant mothers.
LETS GO!
~Game in English~

Next time i will add some 3D animation games that has pregnancy in them.

I'm going to take a break for now Again.
but i will keep updating this thread with games with "Impregnation games"
I still have alot more of games.

If you have some if you want to share please comment down below :>
Thanks for reading.

-Urusaisenpai
PS: Apologize in advance for any wrong doings and my horrible english :s

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: Impregnation Games RPG/VN Thread.

There was a thread like this in the Hentai Games section.

Would say the same thing I did there, anything by shoku.( ) All of their games have impregnation, pregnancy, and birth. All but the oldest game have animation. In most of them, you have to get a fair ways into the game to see the preg content. If you are specifically interested in the impregnation part, his more recent ones have an animation for sperm fertilizing the egg.

OP
UrusaiSenpai

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was a thread like this in the Hentai Games section.

Would say the same thing I did there, anything by shoku.( ) All of their games have impregnation, pregnancy, and birth. All but the oldest game have animation. In most of them, you have to get a fair ways into the game to see the preg content. If you are specifically interested in the impregnation part, his more recent ones have an animation for sperm fertilizing the egg.
Thank you for the recommendation . I have not seen that that thread you are referring to. I will apologize if i'm making a dublicate thread about the same topic. If it causes any inconvenience feel free to stop me. I will keep updating my first post until i have made a decent list of games that i feel need more exposure :3

But the main reason i started this thread would be a place where People could talk about a specific fetish.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have not seen that that thread you are referring to.
This thread: www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30171
Doesn't surprise me if you missed it, threads in that section get buried quickly. I'd say that would be a reason to leave this thread where it is.

You probably already know of them, but Oneone1 is another circle with a lot of games (and manga) in this genre. Their DLsite blog:
Their recent games don't have nearly as much of it as their older ones, however. Their older material was a lot more extreme.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I wish I could play Tsumamigui 3 in English. I tried it with a machine translation but it wasn't fun at all.

OP
UrusaiSenpai

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I wish I could play Tsumamigui 3 in English. I tried it with a machine translation but it wasn't fun at all.
Agree.
I used VNR with Google. Atlas & Lec power translator.
Still bad english but i most admit it was worth it! Really Good game

Side note: List updated with more games.

Awkweird_Dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heeeey, you forgot to mention one of the best impregnation games out there! ~Space Warfare ~ Raijin 7!!

- You can play as any of the characters in the game, male or female.
- Have consensual sex or rape(may get thrown in jail) another character in your faction, or planet you're on.
- Impregnate or get pregnant by other characters!
- Have sex with your 6 months pregnant and bloated wife!
- Have children! A lot of children!!!
- Die and become one of your children!
- Marry another character!!
- Have an affair!
- Seduce and have an affair with your commanding officers wife!!
- Impregnate said wife!! Then watch as the husband eventually finds out and attempts suicide!
- Have an affair with the queen/president's wife in your faction!
- Get said queen/president's wife pregnant!
- Watch as the King/President of your faction kills themselves from despair and the next ruler steps into power.
- Become the ruler of your faction!!
- Conquer other planets and factions! Then make a whole lot of concubines and impregnate them all!!
- Make your loyal subject's wives into concubines and watch their meager attempts to sway you... then impregnate them all!!
- Make peace talks with other factions and be offered a princess' hand in marriage... then choose to refuse their offer and conquer them anyways.
- And impregnate them all!!

By the end of it all, you'll have so many kids. Some of them might even look like the younger version of npcs you've killed already.

...btw this game used to work with ITH and agth for me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to text hook it again. All I get is gibberish.

OP
UrusaiSenpai

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Heeeey, you forgot to mention one of the best impregnation games out there! ~Space Warfare ~ Raijin 7!!

- You can play as any of the characters in the game, male or female.
- Have consensual sex or rape(may get thrown in jail) another character in your faction, or planet you're on.
- Impregnate or get pregnant by other characters!
- Have sex with your 6 months pregnant and bloated wife!
- Have children! A lot of children!!!
- Die and become one of your children!
- Marry another character!!
- Have an affair!
- Seduce and have an affair with your commanding officers wife!!
- Impregnate said wife!! Then watch as the husband eventually finds out and attempts suicide!
- Have an affair with the queen/president's wife in your faction!
- Get said queen/president's wife pregnant!
- Watch as the King/President of your faction kills themselves from despair and the next ruler steps into power.
- Become the ruler of your faction!!
- Conquer other planets and factions! Then make a whole lot of concubines and impregnate them all!!
- Make your loyal subject's wives into concubines and watch their meager attempts to sway you... then impregnate them all!!
- Make peace talks with other factions and be offered a princess' hand in marriage... then choose to refuse their offer and conquer them anyways.
- And impregnate them all!!

By the end of it all, you'll have so many kids. Some of them might even look like the younger version of npcs you've killed already.

...btw this game used to work with ITH and agth for me. I can't for the life of me figure out how to text hook it again. All I get is gibberish.
You Evil Bastard!
Don't remind me of Raijin 7..
I have tried that game multiple times, But EVERYTIME i give up because i can't progress in the game.. It should be the game if you are for impregnation fetishes..

I need a walkthough and a damn good one, if i ever want to play it.