What's new

Need Recomendation for RPG Maker Hentai Game.. :D

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1st of all, I'm very very sorry for my english.. English isnt my native..

After post about recomendation for animation sprite H game yesterday, I think I just sit here like a good boy and wait for NTRPG3 to release... LoL..

So senpai, 5 days ago is the 1st time I play Hentai game RPG-Maker, usually I just play usual VN, and..... I got hooked.. :v

The game that the 1st one I play was Saimin Kizoku. And after that I found the best one, "Thug hero party".. After that, I keep looking for RPG Maker game.. LoL

So senpai, can I ask for your recomendation, maybe from yugifan3-senpai and Fukukaze-senpai thread? (I cant give you the link, because I need 15 post.. xD)

For yugifan3 senpai thread, all the full translation I already tried it. Some of it I like it, some of it not so much.. But the partial translation still not.

For Fukukaze senpai thread, 0 try.. (so maybe I will find the good one here)

So senpai, can you give recomendation for the game that looked like thug hero party or Saimin Kizoku?

or maybe The genre that I like :
1. Maybe game like saimin kizoku. Our mission are to conquer the girl, maybe with hypno or rape or something like that.. :D (medieval or modern theme are good.. :D)

2. Like thug hero party that have a good CG (optional), have an easy mode (for story only), ntr for the life yoo!!

3. If the game have dungeon crawling, I hope it have feature like thug hero party, that we got easy mode or no so important (Optional)

4. Maybe have more than 2 heroine..

5. I dont mind if it full translation, or partial or raw..

Oke senpai, thats all. I hope you can give me the best one to play tonight (because Im so fcking bored in this holiday.. xD)

Thank you very hamnida senpai.. :D