What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

ronmoho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Demonion - vndb.org/v10041
Demonion II - vndb.org/v13997

Anyone has a copy of this game and its sequel? Cant find a copy in nyaa.
and also, anyone knows any other game that is similar in genre of being a Dungeon Keeper Eroge clone?

Gonna use it for RESEARCH.
Many thanks!
Nyaa still have them both actually. You have to search by their jap title.

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=131952
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=434452

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will do my best trying to describe the game im looking for.
It had a Green haired woman in a bed with a ceiling light right above her, they were in some kind of bad hotel or a old room, i cant recall because i last played it years ago, and she was in a pose similar to the flash game cheerleder fuck.
The gameplay was simple, you controlled the speed and where to cum, while she had a meter too. There also was x-ray mode and you could accumulate cum inside her, pulling out would result in it coming out while she let out a little moan.
Thats all i remember, it was a game i played ages ago, so info may not be very right, i lost it when my computer got repaired, but it was one of my favorites. I know this isnt much info, but if someone has it thanks in advance.
Alice & The Room?

Nitras

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello! Do any one remember game(now you will see start story):

Brother and younger sister live in they hose alone witoput parents(they was dead or something like that). And we start story when they read letter about they true parents, and now they know they are not relatives to each other. So they fall in love.

When brother is working girl is getting part time jobs(they are really lots of them)
Cafe, Teaching, Shop, and restourant or borthel.

Game has english translation or was in english.

Sorry for my bad gramm.

Last edited:

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Got an odd request, but maybe some of y'all can help me out.

I let the magic smoke out of my laptop, and don't see myself getting a new computer anytime soon. I am reduced to using my phone for internet access, which is a new and special kind of hell. As such, I would appreciate some help in locating some flash or android H games.

Android don't like flash much, I've found, but I can play most flash games w/out too much trouble (seriously android OS is the absolute worst trash
THE GODDAMNED RIGHT CLICK IS HARDLOCKED TO "BACK" LIKE YOU HAVE TO ROOT THE GODDAMNED PHONE TO CHANGE ITAAARRRGGH

If some of you have suggestions, a handy dandy list, or even some general H android resources, I would be mighty obliged. I even looked into rpgmaker ports to android, but thats not going to be a thing, I think.

Thank you very much.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello! Do any one remember game(now you will see start story):

Brother and younger sister live in they hose alone witoput parents(they was dead or something like that). And we start story when they read letter about they true parents, and now they know they are not relatives to each other. So they fall in love.

When brother is working girl is getting part time jobs(they are really lots of them)
Cafe, Teaching, Shop, and restourant or borthel.

Game has english translation or was in english.

Sorry for my bad gramm.
This?

qwerfg

Reputation score

Hi there! need help finding the vn this cg came from.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone can help me to find this game pls from Vavavoom the boob fairy i searched it but i cant find it pls help

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any games out there similar to 魔女のカルテ or Rune pharmacy? Something where you play as a young female or little girl who either crafts, sells, or does requests from people? Or maybe a management game with a female lead?

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any games out there similar to 魔女のカルテ or Rune pharmacy? Something where you play as a young female or little girl who either crafts, sells, or does requests from people? Or maybe a management game with a female lead?
The closest games that comes to mind are

LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版: You play as a boy or a girl where you collect stuff on the island so you can craft buildings, bring in new people, and advance in the story (I think its partially translated)

and

Netorare Imouto Misaki 寝取られ妹美咲~流され系妹のHなアルバイト生活~ : You play as girl who works at different places after school to help pay dept her brother has. (Is fully translated)

Sorry if my summaries are kind of lacking.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The closest games that comes to mind are

LIFE IS PARADISE 完全版: You play as a boy or a girl where you collect stuff on the island so you can craft buildings, bring in new people, and advance in the story (I think its partially translated)

and

Netorare Imouto Misaki 寝取られ妹美咲~流され系妹のHなアルバイト生活~ : You play as girl who works at different places after school to help pay dept her brother has. (Is fully translated)

Sorry if my summaries are kind of lacking.
I played both of them, sadly. Not much replay ability for me as one is strange to play and the other is just collecting scenes.

ChanceXD`

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played both of them, sadly. Not much replay ability for me as one is strange to play and the other is just collecting scenes.
Yeah I know what you mean.

Any game by 鳥籠 has girls that have to get money by working and doing requests but I'm pretty sure you played those too.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone help me remember the name of a HRPG? It was probably an RPG Maker game, but could have been a Wolf RPG.

All I can recall is that the character image you'd see on the screen had various levels of "cum coverage". From none to extreme-almost-drowning.

Not much to go on, but I'd appreciate it if that rings any bells for anyone.

Lakolian6

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me remember the name of a HRPG? It was probably an RPG Maker game, but could have been a Wolf RPG.

All I can recall is that the character image you'd see on the screen had various levels of "cum coverage". From none to extreme-almost-drowning.

Not much to go on, but I'd appreciate it if that rings any bells for anyone.
Maybe this

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hello,

do you know some good hentai RPG's where you play as a female and at some part at the game there's a chance you encounter a dragon which has a sex scene after you get defeated?

I had a good time with this games and i'm looking for somewhat similiar to it.

I just love dragons (ofc the no sex artworks are good too!) and would be really happy to have some more. Sadly i heard that dragons aren't that much used for sex scenes. This makes me wonder a little bit but everyone has different fetishes, right?

Last edited:

TsunTsun0

Reputation score

Does anyone have any links to
RJ110753
オナホ妖精inスマホ
All the links I found seems to be outdated
Thank you for your help!

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Trying to find a game i remember playing. The girl is a maid, one scene is she vaccum cleans and you can sneak up behind her, another is that she wakes you up with a blowjob think she has black hair not sure. Anyone know which game im talking about? Dunno if its 3D or 2D but i know its got animation. Its a progressive game so at the start she doesn't like it, but you keep at it and she likes it more and more. Is not a new, but kinda old game.

Is not this game.

But it is indoors.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RJ195612

look for 1.05
the 1.00 have many many errors XD.
If I am so nice and please write me if he knows where I get the newer version thanks ^ ^
Because it is loli game so no direct left here post thanks ^ ^

Falls mich wer so nett ist und mich bitte anschreibt wenn er weiß wo ich die neuere version bekomme danke^^

Weil es loli game ist also keine direkten links hier posten danke^^