What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

animenut

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im looking for a dungeon crawler first person hentai game, in a similar vain to dungeon of erotic master, the attached image, there are character portraits of the girls and battle fuck system. The environment was more low poly 3D. It's been bothering me and google wont help me. From what I remember of the game there was 4 girls? Each their own type in like the reference game, mage, rogue, etc. I remember fighting skeletons in a underground cave/dungeon and getting back out for a town.

Attachments

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im looking for a dungeon crawler first person hentai game, in a similar vain to dungeon of erotic master, the attached image, there are character portraits of the girls and battle fuck system. The environment was more low poly 3D. It's been bothering me and google wont help me. From what I remember of the game there was 4 girls? Each their own type in like the reference game, mage, rogue, etc. I remember fighting skeletons in a underground cave/dungeon and getting back out for a town.
is it Prizna the Puppeteer?

https://ulmf.org/threads/rj165546-the-puppeteer-of-prizna-v1-00-v1-11.10323/

Nocturns

Reputation score
I already frustated trying to find this game, it seem this game simply dissapear.
I have been playing this game long ago (over 4 or 5 years ago iirc), it hasn't translated plus my laptop can't handle MV (too lag) so I stop playing it.
The HD from my old laptop broken 3 years ago (almost all data corrupted), so I bought new laptop. I have been searching this game since then, yet I haven't found it untill now.

This is what I remember from that game:
  • RPG Maker MV
  • Female Elf as the protagonist
  • When removing armor, this game have undressing scene (when she took off her clother, bra, etc)
  • It got nice art
  • I download it from ULMF )
That's all I know and I apologize if I post this in the wrong section.

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
Hey there, I'm looking for a game and unfortunately I don't have an idea on the name and I don't have any pictures.

The aspects I remember about it:
2D sidescroller / platformer
Protagonist was a male with blonde hair that covers his eyes
All enemies were female, either human or monster girls. When you defeated them, you could have sex with them.

It was at least a couple years ago so nothing recent.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey there, I'm looking for a game and unfortunately I don't have an idea on the name and I don't have any pictures.

The aspects I remember about it:
2D sidescroller / platformer
Protagonist was a male with blonde hair that covers his eyes
All enemies were female, either human or monster girls. When you defeated them, you could have sex with them.

It was at least a couple years ago so nothing recent.
Maybe this
or the

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
Maybe this
or the
That's the one! Thank you for the help. Seeing the page now, I see why it wasn't coming up; If only they had the "Male Protagonist" tag on it, I would've found it.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, there was this (almost ancient now) h rpgmaker game where you played as a magical girl loli in a building full of orcs who have captured it. Does anyone remember how it was called?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
That's the one! Thank you for the help. Seeing the page now, I see why it wasn't coming up; If only they had the "Male Protagonist" tag on it, I would've found it.
It's the dev who choose what tag he put up for the game description. And there an upper limit to the number of tag for a work, so they tend to put up the ones that will bring more customer.
Male / female protagonist are so.. frequent that you can't really make a search based on them so I'm not surprised the dev didn't put it up :D

Reputation score
Im trying to find a Warioware-like hentai game I downloaded from 2/3 years ago on I believe nutaku. I remember downloading it on an old phone that i lost so, does anyone know its name?

oldboggy

Reputation score
I already frustated trying to find this game, it seem this game simply dissapear.
I have been playing this game long ago (over 4 or 5 years ago iirc), it hasn't translated plus my laptop can't handle MV (too lag) so I stop playing it.
The HD from my old laptop broken 3 years ago (almost all data corrupted), so I bought new laptop. I have been searching this game since then, yet I haven't found it untill now.

This is what I remember from that game:
  • RPG Maker MV
  • Female Elf as the protagonist
  • When removing armor, this game have undressing scene (when she took off her clother, bra, etc)
  • It got nice art
  • I download it from ULMF )
That's all I know and I apologize if I post this in the wrong section.
Might it be this https://ulmf.org/threads/coolsister-tiaruushito-tialucy-and-the-underground-labyrinth-rj186272.9161/ ?

mart243g

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello guys. I have a certain problem and it seems that this is the right thread to ask it.

I've been looking for certain hentai game for quite a few days right now, and despite deeply searching for it I feel like I'm at my limit and without others' help, nothing will come from that.

I never played it myself but only watched few videos of it long time ago(probably over a year ago). It suddenly came to my mind recently and that's how it all started

As far as I remember it was a sidescroller (dunno if using the term correctly but I'm talking about similiar camera angle to games like Guilty Hell A1 or Night of Revenge) It was quite heavy on ryona elements(as far as I remember it was the standard of-your character loses and a scene happens). The game played in some sort of laboratory/tunnels(closed area for sure). There were tentacle enemies, slimes, animals, traps, machines, spiders. I even remember some sort of a small dinosaur that brutally fucked the character. If i remember later in the game there was some sort of outdoor area with vampire themes that included female vampire enemies.

Player was controlling probably a blonde character(tho not sure) with rather normal pretty body. She was probably wearing a dress(cause I'm absolutely sure that she wasn't wearing pants)

That's all I remember. Will be thankful to anyone who will try to help me. If there are any additional questions about the game I'll try to answer but i'm not sure if there will be much I can add, beside what I wrote
Hey im 100% sure im looking for the same game as this guy. unfortunetely i cant seem to find an answer. i want to add to the description is that puzzle solving and platforming was the gameplay, never combat. Also, the female protaginist loses her dress, when she enters the spider level, getting it caught on some web. Im pretty sure the game is of western origin, as it had english voiceacting.

Edit: Found it. Its called another dimension. it seems to be abondened, which is a shame, as the games ryona/guro scenes was pretty good

Last edited:

fishystuff

Reputation score
hey guys, does anyone know who the artist is or what this series is called? There was a site a llllooooonnnnggg time ago called purehentailove.com that was all this kind of stuff but it's been gone for years. thanks in advance!

Attachments

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, there was this (almost ancient now) h rpgmaker game where you played as a magical girl loli in a building full of orcs who have captured it. Does anyone remember how it was called?
Ok, got it, it's RJ143935

Namakazi7

Reputation score
[1] You start off as a adventurer in a town working in a guild whos dream is to get a harem of 151 women
(Mc is a ginger with a ginger loli sister baker)
[2] 1st fight is in a sewer and you kill a special rat with special tail that some mage pays alot of money for
[3] You save some rich real estate investors guys duaghter from crime syndicate in a town only to enslave her with a collar
(Also there was a paladin girl who helped bust the oporation who becomes enslavable)
[4] You are rewarded with a mansion and real estates duaghter functions as head of your harem and mansion
[5] Theres another girl whos insecure with her weight that was child hood friends with MC
[6]You could burn down some dudes turnip farm and take his duaghter (penelope)
[7]There was a Albino necromancer tsundere goth who could be beat and enslaved
[8] around the world you there was a war tribute to [Great bug wars] A shout out to supporters
[9] There were optional slaves in the main town square you could buy (which was a magician and twins)
[10]There was a 1v1 tourny side quest that would come to the mansion you could do
[11] There was a male scientist who would make some OP shit for you as well as a blacksmith and shopkeeper girl whod bring passive income
[12] They had a whole eastern weeb section with magical girls (That werent enslavable early access)
[13] There was a elf girl who you had to help breed with her people after dark elfs kidnapped light elfs
[14] Lore wise there was a underdark across the entire world map (Not accessible)
[15] There was alot of clock jokes and refrences to mechanus
[16] Quest involving [Fairy queens / Nymphs/and gods
[17] Had a affection system based on gifting the girls thier favorite items
[18] I think it was called (harem something) and was fully pixelated with some still images every now and then
[[[[NOT THE HAREM MADE BY (KER) WITH THE 3D MODELS]]]]]]]

Last edited:

blade10111

Lurker
Reputation score
Looking for a h rpgmaker game I played not too long ago where a girl is chasing a succubus throughout multiple dungeons while saving her friends. Every time she loses there is GOR with the chance of her getting a permanent status effect (i.e. loses to camera monsters becomes an exhibitionist, shock troopers put vibrating nipple clamps on her).

It's been translated and I thought it was similar to Magical Girl Celesphonia but apparently it's not from Shimobashira Workshop

https://ulmf.org/threads/shimobashi...onia-magical-girl-celesphonia-rj297120.13691/

Edit: Found it. RJ280540

Last edited:

yuggoth19

Reputation score
Need help finding a hentai game, i think it was unstranslated, its a fantasy game where the girls can be defeated and captured and you have to rescue them before they get corrupted

Edit: found it, RJ211211

Last edited: