Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hoping someone can recognize and/or name a doujinshi I read a year or two back: it was about futanari(s) participating in a sort of endurance challenge hosted by some unnamed organization. The whole setup was close to the typical "underground/illegal activities with rich people sponsoring and spectating" thing. Participants were to get sexually stimulated for some time, and the prize for not cumming was removal of the penis (turning them back into normal girls). All I remember at this point is that:

    1) It wasn't 3D + it had an english translation already;
    2) There were several participants over the course of the story, so either it was long, or consisted of several chapters (i.e. unlike many "one chapter 20-30 pages long - and it's over" doujinshi);
    3) The guy in charge had some sort of clown/joker makeup or mask (i.e. his real face was never shown)
    4) In the latter half of it, one of participants was the daughter of one of their sponsors;

    Comment


      Originally posted by MrMe View Post
      I was playing Stardew Valley recently and the thought crossed my mind "This already looks like an RPGmaker game, and it's got a quasi dating sim component already - I wonder if there are any hentai games inspired by it"

      So, any farming sims where you get to fuck the locals?
      No real H harvester moon game. There some inspired by it, but not real complete or good game.
      You got farming life (just very simplified) cow raising and NTR focused.
      http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ179542.html

      And one by dieselmine where you play the girl who got to repay debt :
      http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ197475.html

      I think there a couple other around but can't remember one.

      There a patreon's one WIP on the forum, but it's ecchi not hentai.

      Comment


        EDIT: Nevermind, it was Kukuri

        I tried looking in the sprite game master list, but I'm at a loss.

        Anybody know of a platformer game in which you play as a girl in a green dress? It played sort of like Megaman, with a charge projectile and everything.
        The emphasis was on game over animations, as every single enemy type had a unique one, even recolored ones
        It most notably had an underwater level that changed your costume to a blue swimsuit.

        Also, it was free.
        Last edited by Techromancer; 1 week ago.

        Comment


          I'm trying to find an RPGMaker H-Game I played awhile back.
          I remember it starting with the protagonist (female) getting kidnapped in the woods, and then forced to fight as a slave in an arena. It had both combat rape and game over scenes.

          Comment


            Originally posted by fapmcfap View Post
            I'm trying to find an RPGMaker H-Game I played awhile back.
            I remember it starting with the protagonist (female) getting kidnapped in the woods, and then forced to fight as a slave in an arena. It had both combat rape and game over scenes.
            That one maybe ? :
            https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...d-slave-collar
            http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ140344.html

            Comment


              Any luck finding this? http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ210199

              Comment


                That's the one, thanks!

                Comment


                  is there a thread for insexsity in ulmf?


                  Comment


                    Originally posted by tsmaniac View Post
                    is there a thread for insexsity in ulmf?

                    If you want to make a search on a specific game on ulmf, go to google and input for the search : site:ulmf.org "subject"
                    without the " of course. And subject being the term / game name / rj number.... you're looking for.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by rabie125 View Post
                      Hello, can someone please help me find a link for an old alsoft game called Rape game "レイプgame" i have really given up, been searching for a very long time now and all links are dead, but I'm sure that someone must have it saved on his HDD because its an awesome game.
                      extra details if needed
                      game = "RJ070460"
                      No one got it :<?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Bryanis View Post

                        If you want to make a search on a specific game on ulmf, go to google and input for the search : site:ulmf.org "subject"
                        without the " of course. And subject being the term / game name / rj number.... you're looking for.
                        Yeah i did hat and ended up with the patreon games thread which includes insexity.I got an answer there that there isnt a standalone thread.Thanks though.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by akane750 View Post
                          Hoping someone can recognize and/or name a doujinshi I read a year or two back: it was about futanari(s) participating in a sort of endurance challenge hosted by some unnamed organization. The whole setup was close to the typical "underground/illegal activities with rich people sponsoring and spectating" thing. Participants were to get sexually stimulated for some time, and the prize for not cumming was removal of the penis (turning them back into normal girls). All I remember at this point is that:

                          1) It wasn't 3D + it had an english translation already;
                          2) There were several participants over the course of the story, so either it was long, or consisted of several chapters (i.e. unlike many "one chapter 20-30 pages long - and it's over" doujinshi);
                          3) The guy in charge had some sort of clown/joker makeup or mask (i.e. his real face was never shown)
                          4) In the latter half of it, one of participants was the daughter of one of their sponsors;
                          Akuma no Shitsumon By Oohashi Takayuki

                          https://hentai2read.com/akuma_no_shitsumon/

                          Comment


                            i am looking for this thread Super Vary World Justice Policeman Marine Skebe Sperm Arrested!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by CTormaed View Post

                              Akuma no Shitsumon By Oohashi Takayuki

                              https://hentai2read.com/akuma_no_shitsumon/
                              Yup, that's the one. Thanks a bunch ^_^

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by rabie125 View Post

                                No one got it :<?
                                still hoping for help with this :<

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X