What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

LordOnjo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Does anyone have or know where to find any good dragon quest games or pics?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Does anyone have or know where to find any good dragon quest games or pics?
Well there's Dragon Quest 1-9, and while the previous lot are on the older consoles there have been remakes made for the DS, then there's the Dragon Quest Monster games, which are pretty good.

Oh, you meant hentai games, right?

Here's a list of some of the games currently on forum. Also protip; if there's something you want and not sure if it'll be on the forum there's a handy dandy little function called 'search' near the top of the page for you to check to see if the stuff you want is already on here or not.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=12521&highlight=dragon+quest
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=592&highlight=dragon+quest
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=3094&highlight=dragon+quest
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=2464&highlight=dragon+quest
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=2666&highlight=dragon+quest

And because I'm such a nice guy here's the link for the finished search for Dragon Quest in the Hentai Games section;

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/search.php?searchid=224307

Now for my request; Does anyone have, or can direct me towards a site that have downloads for these couple of CG sets?

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The first one of those I could find,

I also noticed you talking about Caryo's Dephts of Dungeon games in another thread. The one in that is the first, the second game has a loli-esque dark elf girl in it,

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Awesome, thanks. Yeah, I did a little browsing of my own earlier for the game I was thinking about, even checked in this thread to see if I had asked before and I've found the game I was mistaking as being part of the Innermost of Dungeon series. is the game I was asking about but didn't know the name, though I did know it was by Caryo so that's why I assumed it was part of the Innermost series. Anywho, if anyone could find a download for the CG set of it I'd be eternally grateful. The girl in it looks pretty damn hot, definitely rank her near the top of the list of anime girls. Same with that one chick from Druaga, dunno her name though but she has black hair and some kind of thin metal hairband/tiara. Would be nice to see them both together but alas I doubt that exists.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

You are talking about Ki

The blue-haired girl featured in two different Caryo games, Seal off the Sex Demon and Ancient Erotic Monster from the Labyrinth.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You are talking about Ki

The blue-haired girl featured in two different Caryo games, Seal off the Sex Demon and Ancient Erotic Monster from the Labyrinth.
Oh god you are my fucking hero, if I could +rep you again I'd rep the shit out of you.

So that's her name? Now I can search for images of her, and possibly do one of her and the blue haired chick together at some point. I've also downloaded video clips of the hentai animations from Innermost of Dungeon 1 I believe, unfortunately they're all separated. Though I plan on putting them all together once I've finished the current pic I'm working on, which will probably be tomorrow. There's no sound though.

EDIT; the vid's I've got are from Innermost of Dungeon 2 not 1.

Last edited:
A

AkiraTepes

Looking for games

I'm looking for a few games. For mine I'm looking for English or AGTH compatible games and non-text based (the whole game is just text and nothing else in it. It must have pictures, images, sounds...etc)
I do not want any that the basis of the game is male/male.
1. Hentai games that are very similar to Pokemon, where you have to capture them, train...etc. Does not have to be animals, creatures...etc that you capture, can be people.
2. Hentai game where you have your way with those you defeat.
3. Hentai brothel type games.
4. A true furry hentai game, meaning you actually have to play and not just press buttons along the side.
5. Hentai games like Slaver Maker 1 & 2.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Links for dl even more so.

xenoks

Reputation score
Can you please help me identify title

Hey guys,

Can you please tell me the anime title of this movie:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Can you please help me identify title

Fucks sake, it's like none of you actually pay attention to how you're supposed to make requests and blindly run in like idiots. There's a Hentai Finder thread ask for requests.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Can you please help me identify title

Shion, episode 2 or 3

But really, use the Hentai Finder

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

bumping request.
that would be nymphs of the stratosphere.

episode 1:
single part link

3 part links
part1
part2
part3

episode 2:
single part link

3 part links
part1
part2
part3

episode 3:
single part link

3 part links
part1
part2
part3

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Looking for games

I'm looking for a few games. For mine I'm looking for English or AGTH compatible games and non-text based (the whole game is just text and nothing else in it. It must have pictures, images, sounds...etc)
I do not want any that the basis of the game is male/male.
1. Hentai games that are very similar to Pokemon, where you have to capture them, train...etc. Does not have to be animals, creatures...etc that you capture, can be people.
2. Hentai game where you have your way with those you defeat.
3. Hentai brothel type games.
4. A true furry hentai game, meaning you actually have to play and not just press buttons along the side.
5. Hentai games like Slaver Maker 1 & 2.

Any assistance would be appreciated. Links for dl even more so.
Hmm.

1. I guess there's Ikumon, which is still a WIP. It uses the RPG maker engine and it's a H-parody of Pokemon, with Anime characters istead of pokemon in the wild. Can't post link to it due to possibility of loli(if Kagamine Rin counts I guess), I don't know if it's been posted here already(sorry if it already has) just lurk the Game Over Rape thread over at Hongfire for the demo.

2.I think that would be described as VR/Victory Rape I think? There's quite a few around, but the only few I can name off the top of my head right now are Lightning Warrior Raidy(Lesbian VR/GOR(Game Over Rape) game), and I don't know if it counts, but I guess there's Biko 3 where you stalk girls and rape them(or somehow have consensual sex with them? I unfortunately missed the story here and there)

3.I think there is a few around but I don't know any names, sorry.

4.K Fox and The Magic Sword comes to mind. Along with Project X. I think there may be a few I'm missing though.

5.Maybe the Custom Slave/Reido series, which allows you to create+sex train slaves for clients(well, excluding the 4th game, which was strangely a Tower Defense game with a customizable heroine), I know there's UI translations for a few of the games and one of the games even had a futa main character, but it's mostly in japanese.(I don't know if it counts but girls with rather petite bodies can be created, I might spoiler in a pic as an example). The games haven't been posted here either so you have to lurk around Hongfire for them as well.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What the hell just happened? It submitted twice?

Last edited:

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. I guess there's Ikumon, which is still a WIP. It uses the RPG maker engine and it's a H-parody of Pokemon, with Anime characters istead of pokemon in the wild. Can't post link to it due to possibility of loli(if Kagamine Rin counts I guess), I don't know if it's been posted here already(sorry if it already has) just lurk the Game Over Rape thread over at Hongfire for the demo.
Doesn't Humbird0 have one?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Anybody know what this clip is from?

Searching google only brings up a hentai named Black Widow but it doesn't look like it...

Thanks bakakatze, that looks like it is it! +rep

Last edited:

bakakatze

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody know what this clip is from?

Searching google only brings up a hentai named Black Widow but it doesn't look like it...
I think that is "EL | エル"

hxxp://www.bakabt.com/151304-el-h-264-kh.html <-- torrent

Reputation score

Does anyone have the Negima! doujin "Ura Mahou Sensei Jamma 12"? It doesn't seem like anyone in the world has scanned it...

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now for my request; Does anyone have, or can direct me towards a site that have downloads for these couple of CG sets?
I second request that! Does anyone happen to know where it could be downloaded? I can't find anything about it on google.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I would like to request some more downloads of the solar system development organization sailor moon doujins that startreknerd was looking for a long time ago if possible, translation is not terribly important. I'm hoping if anyone can find some it'll be you hentai finder. :cool: