What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Okay, so not so much as a find request and more of a information request. This thread says the three hentai in it are a part of the Night Shift Nurses series though from what I remember of that series the art style is different. What I want to know is, is this true? Also, who was the studio who produced these three OVA's? It looks like the same style for Taimanin Asagi and Kangoku Senkan though I don't know the studio's name, or at least can't remember it at the moment. And if possible could I get a list of what else they've done because I really like how they do their hentai and would like to make a folder of their stuff.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The Night Shift Nurses OVAs are animated by two separate studios, Sugarboy and Flavors Soft. I couldn't find anything else from them besides the three episodes mentioned. They have nothing to do with Pixy, the company responsible for the awesomeness that is Taimanin Asagi

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The Night Shift Nurses OVAs are animated by two separate studios, Sugarboy and Flavors Soft. I couldn't find anything else from them besides the three episodes mentioned. They have nothing to do with Pixy, the company responsible for the awesomeness that is Taimanin Asagi
They don't? That sucks, the styles do look awfully similar though. And are these OVA's part of the other Night Shift Nurses? And if it's not too much trouble could I have a list of the stuff Pixy have done please.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The OVA episodes are spin-offs from the original series.

Here's Pixy's list, I've posted some of these in the movies section.

Ane Haramix
Dark Knight Ingrid (Spin-off from Taimanin Asagi)
Dorei Maid Princess
Elf Hime Nina (Elf Princess Nina)
Himekishi Lilia
Ikusa Otome Suvia
Kangoku Senkan (Prison Battleship)
Mahō Shōjo Isuka (Magical Girl Isuka)
Newmanoid CAM
Rei Zero
Samayō Midara na Lunatics
Shion
Sōkōkijo Iris (Armored Knight Iris)
Taimanin Asagi
Tokumu Sousakan Rei & Fuuko (Special Duty Agent Rei and Fuuko)
Uchū Kaizoku Sara (Space Pirate Sara)

Elf Hime Nina, Rei Zero and Maho Shoujo Isuka are ongoing series

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Awesome, thanks man. I really need to clear up my rep's so I can +rep you for all the help you've given me. And it looks like I've got a fair few of these so I should be able to start on my folder now.

hentai_geek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the complete full game of Morcreas Axis for whoever was looking for it.

Link provided by Lexxus of TP's forum.
Your link is not working anymore.

parjoala

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know were I can find this rpg maker game called First Quest or something like that? Found out about it in the RPG maker games thread but, sadly, all the download links are dead.

For refference, here's a link to the game:

EDIT: I think I've found it, will edit this post if it indeed turns up to be the game I was looking for.

2nd EDIT: Yep, I found it, here's a link to the hongfire thread:

Last edited:

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Final Fuck X Request

Hey Everyone,
I Know its not Anime but i was just wondering if anyone had this movie?
Torrent, Megaupload, Rapidshare, in parts, i dont care.
I thank anyone who knows anywhere i can find this.
Most sources that i've found are dead so, and ive found alot of sources.

Heres a Picture of the movie i'm talking about

Astroboy

Reputation score

I wanna know all the games made from the person who made Queen hunt.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i believe dragon bride to be atleast one of them thread about it here
the thread also had a link to the authors site, has probably rest of his games listed there.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Anybody know what this is from?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Can you please help me identify title

Fucks sake, it's like none of you actually pay attention to how you're supposed to make requests and blindly run in like idiots. There's a Hentai Finder thread ask for requests.
Um... isn't THIS Hentai Finder Thread? I mean it's right in the title there. Says it loud and clear.

Sequel for Fate Stay Night anybody?

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A guy posted this link on youngmikes site recently so credit for the pick obviously goes to him.

What game is this and where can I find it?

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fate/hollow ataraxia?????
i found links on mcanime
(I would like pictures to verify but all the links work as of now)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Um... isn't THIS Hentai Finder Thread? I mean it's right in the title there. Says it loud and clear.

Clearly Dark merged whatever thread it was with the Hentai Finder thread. And here's me thinking that would've been obvious.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Clearly Dark merged whatever thread it was with the Hentai Finder thread. And here's me thinking that would've been obvious.
I love it when people randomly assume that they should understand things. How would I know this was merged from a previous one if I only just used this because only NOW have I been searching for a game. Also, that comment above was only listed a week ago, so what if I didn't get on during that past week?

Fate/hollow ataraxia?????
i found links on mcanime
(I would like pictures to verify but all the links work as of now)
THANK YOU!

Edit: ahhh... searched all over but nobody has an english translation for it yet (at least complete)

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

A guy posted this link on youngmikes site recently so credit for the pick obviously goes to him.

Something called "Custom Maid 3D".

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

custom maid 3d trend on hongfire there is a uncensored patch there also

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I love it when people randomly assume that they should understand things. How would I know this was merged from a previous one if I only just used this because only NOW have I been searching for a game. Also, that comment above was only listed a week ago, so what if I didn't get on during that past week?
In bold, above the post you thought was in response to a post made in this thread:

If it had been in response to a post that was originally in this thread, it would have been:

Not trying to be mean or know-it-all or anything, just letting you know that you CAN see whether or not a comment was originally made in the thread it's currently in or not if it looks odd or out-of-place.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You know what I love? When people think I'm doing such a shitty job that when they see a seemingly out of place post, they immediately think it's just a very confused poster and not a mod who's monitoring and moving posts daily to make this place a more organized forum.

Oh wait. I hate that shit. And no, I don't give a shit if you didn't know mods can merge threads.

Last edited: