What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
That's what she said

In bold, above the post you thought was in response to a post made in this thread:

If it had been in response to a post that was originally in this thread, it would have been:

Not trying to be mean or know-it-all or anything, just letting you know that you CAN see whether or not a comment was originally made in the thread it's currently in or not if it looks odd or out-of-place.
If you want to be technical about it, you can modify the post title.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

A guy posted this link on youngmikes site recently so credit for the pick obviously goes to him.

What game is this and where can I find it?

custom maid 3d trend on hongfire there is a uncensored patch there also
Going to toss another link to the post.

Here's a link to the main discussion thread about it over at hongfire, it includes links to the uncensor along with translations for the UI and a bit of the story along with some other tools(Save game editor)
Although, there's a loli mod for the game listed in the thread, so I don't know if direct linking to this is a good idea.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Can you please help me identify title

You know what I love? When people think I'm doing such a shitty job that when they see a seemingly out of place post, they immediately think it's just a very confused poster and not a mod who's monitoring and moving posts daily to make this place a more organized forum.

Oh wait. I hate that shit. And no, I don't give a shit if you didn't know mods can merge threads.
If it's any consolation, Dark, I knew what you did and am happy you are always there to fix our posts.

TheHamburglar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Going to toss another link to the post.

Here's a link to the main discussion thread about it over at hongfire, it includes links to the uncensor along with translations for the UI and a bit of the story along with some other tools(Save game editor)
Although, there's a loli mod for the game listed in the thread, so I don't know if direct linking to this is a good idea.
Thanks all of you, I appreciate it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I came across this recently while reading through the Hijinks Ensue archive.

HijiNKSENSUE said:
I’ve gone on record as saying the entire idea of the “Star Trek Utopia” would fall apart the moment the common man had access to a machine that let you fuck any person, living or dead, in any fashion, in any scenario that they desired. The pillars of civilization would break down and society would cease to be.

Think about it. The weirdest, most fucked up, abstract perversion you’ve ever even imagined could be fully realized in seconds without having to get consent from another living human being.
“Computer, please run program Riker 1.”

“Define Parameters.”

“Let’s see. It’s Tuesday, so how about a woman, 1o, no 18 feet tall with the face of Dwight Eisenhower, the body of a 1968 Chevrolet pickup truck…”

“Define Transmission.”

“…manual, and the hind legs of a North American Wildebeest.”

“Define sexual orientation.”

“Put 3 vaginas… 1 meter in diameter, placed randomly on it’s torso. A double headed human male penis on it’s forehead, and instead of eyes, 7 more vaginas… variable diameters and depths.”

“Define location.”

“My seveth grade English classroom. Populate with professional wrestlers in sun dresses urinating into plastic lunch boxes, orangutans with machine guns on trampolines, and 2 middle aged men having a furious argument in Russian. Naked of course”

“Enter when ready.”
I have tried for the past couple of days, out of morbid curiosity, to find a picture depicting the above scenario. I have not been able to.
I refuse to believe that nobody took it upon themselves to create a picture based on that description.
If anyone knows where to find it, or is able to find it, you will have my thanks as well as +rep.
If nobody can find it, then dammit, it needs to be drawn. For no other reason than to say it exists.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering, are there any REAL-LIFE tentacle hentai movies with more extreme fetishes like egg-laying and all-the-way through? I know they exist because I've seen clips of a few (something to do with jap girls dressed in lame uniforms fighting monsters). But I don't know what the titles of those movies are.

If you think of any of them around or have links, please help a bro! :D

Anatolj

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A humble request

Hello all.

I've been spending some time now in searching for games made by the company Zyx, unfortunetly i have only found a few games (Lightning warrior raidy 1-2, Sagara Family, Do you like horny bunnys 1-2, Tsuki and Virgin Roosters)but many sites suggest taht there are many more games for wich i either didn't find download links or i found it on sites where i need to pay for an account to download it.
So as a last resolve i would like to ask if anyone knows any links for any games made by Zyx (posibly free), i'd thank their kindness for helping me.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Just wondering, are there any REAL-LIFE tentacle hentai movies with more extreme fetishes like egg-laying and all-the-way through? I know they exist because I've seen clips of a few (something to do with jap girls dressed in lame uniforms fighting monsters). But I don't know what the titles of those movies are.

If you think of any of them around or have links, please help a bro! :D
There's a whole series of live action tentacle rape (not real tentacles obviously, but it's simulated extremely well in my opinion), there's even a thread for it in the movies section I believe. I have them all as well but seeing as they're a gig big each at least it'll take a month of sundays to upload so it would be better if you look for the thread or some kind person comes along with the thread link for you. I'd do it but I'm about to go to bed, so if no one has done it by the time I come back from work tomorrow I'll track it down personally.

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The problem with most of these live-action tentacle movies is that they are just too tame. In most cases the tentacle barely even goes in a vagina, probably only a couple of centimetres in (if you know what I mean). But the ass-to-mouth and egg-laying clip I saw changed my whole perspective about them!

I'd do it but I'm about to go to bed, so if no one has done it by the time I come back from work tomorrow I'll track it down personally.
Thanks SirOni, that's so kind of you :)

SEGA2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tell me games like this
and preferably in English

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

The problem with most of these live-action tentacle movies is that they are just too tame. In most cases the tentacle barely even goes in a vagina, probably only a couple of centimetres in (if you know what I mean). But the ass-to-mouth and egg-laying clip I saw changed my whole perspective about them!

Thanks SirOni, that's so kind of you :)
Not sure about egg laying and such but here's a live action tentacle hentai thread. From what I can tell most oif it is in torrent form so you may have to download it like that, but there is at least one episode in parts using MediaFire;

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=129&highlight=live+action+tentacle

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I believe the majority of the live-action tentacle genre can be found and uploaded for free from Akiba, lemme hunt down the link...

There we go!

looks like there hasn't been much activity on it this year though, it may be dying out.

LilMiZPetShup

Reputation score

Holllaaaa!
I already asked for this...
So here again -

I played Jordan 500 and then i saw that there is a Tori 500 game...
So my question is :
Does anybody of you know where i can download Tori 500 - Guns and Slaves?
Or is the only way to play it , a membership?

Thanks for every answer..
And sorry for my english sometimes

:)

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Vampanera 2

File Size: 627.11 Mb
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:58:38
Format: wmv
Language: Jap
Subtitles: No
Censorship: Yes

Download:

Does anyone have this or know where I can download it from that isn't on a file hosting site that I can actually download from?

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone have this or know where I can download it from that isn't on a file hosting site that I can actually download from?
Vampanera 2
hope megaupload is ok
part 1 350 Mb's
part 2 282.42 Mb's

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Vampanera 2
hope megaupload is ok
part 1 350 Mb's
part 2 282.42 Mb's
Awesome, thanks man.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now you gotta tell us. Is it worth it? Is it good?

EDIT: Does anyone have any of the "Samurai Sword" Series?

Last edited: