What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

All I have to say is why the fuck do you need to post the same request twice? This is not 4chan. It will be visible after 24 hours
Sorry i diden't saw my 1st comment after i send it and so i made the 2th 1 and all of a sudden i had 2 sorry It was not On purpose really!!... :eek:

....And i did do write a bit more so its not a comple double post Atleast :rolleyes:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Sorry i diden't saw my 1st comment after i send it and so i made the 2th 1 and all of a sudden i had 2 sorry It was not On purpose really!!... :eek:

....And i did do write a bit more so its not a comple double post Atleast :rolleyes:
This post... This post is simply beautiful.

Aw, am I included in that category of retards, Oni?
You've had your moments but overall you've been a welcome addition to the forum. At least in my opinion anyway. Not that it matters.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

... Why don't you just admit that you were feeling a little uncomfortable that people weren't answering, so you decided to repost your request? It's a lot better than telling a really obvious lie.

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

... Why don't you just admit that you were feeling a little uncomfortable that people weren't answering, so you decided to repost your request? It's a lot better than telling a really obvious lie.

no i'm telling the truth i can swear on that as long as i'm a human

so i'll say it step by step then..

1st i write the comment

2th i Published The comment

3th Updated The firefox

4th I couldent find my own comment then i simply tried it a few times and no luck so i did the 2th one and bam all of a sudden there was 2 and not just 1 i'm TELLING THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! (i never Lies ) wait that was a bit of a lie Although i only Lies If i really need 2 and hell i don't really see a point in lying On the Internet.... Geez why the hell would some1 lie on internet it's not like it would matter Unless they are some1 u know of course ...:confused::confused: anyways Belive it or not thats up 2 you ( Man i wasted more time on here Ahhh ) (back for the Lurking after whatever its called (And yea i meant the link i posted earlier anyways bye for now )

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So what you're telling me is that within two days, you couldn't find your post. Your post that was only covered by three more recent posts. And those three posts were put up one day later than your original post. Meaning, for an entire day your first post was the most recent on in this thread.

This is the first post.
Hi i've found this H-movie

sorry 2 say i have 0 leads on what the name is can some1 please find it and send either a pm 2 me or an open link????????

some1 at the comments section talked about it being Triple ecchi Shigure hen

or something like but i dont think so or anyways but please find it for me Sorry for being a Bother:confused:

so i'm back for the moment 2 say it ain't Triple ecchi Shigure hen soo can any1 give me links or send me the right way . it would be very Appricated (sorry for any bad spellings or grammar)

And i'll +rep the 1 with a good Hit i guess =)
And this is the second post.
Hi i've found this H-movie

sorry 2 say i have 0 leads on what the name is can some1 please find it and send either a pm 2 me or an open link????????

some1 at the comments section talked about it being Triple ecchi Shigure hen

or something like but i dont think so or anyways but please find it for me Sorry for being a Bother (btw it Is not Triple ecchi Shigure hen i've checked it already)

Can some1 reply if they are gonna try 2 find it or should i just forget about it i really wanted 2 watch the full H-Movie but perhaps its just not possible what do you all say??????:confused::confused::confused:

Your first three paragraphs are exactly alike, down to the same spelling mistakes and same indentations. Hell, you even have down to the same number of question marks after "open link". I HIGHLY doubt that you would type that out in the exact same format without a single misstep or paraphrase. Face it. You copy-pasted your message right on, did some edits, and reposted your request.

While I'm at it, lemme answer your other question. Kakka called you out on your second post, and Luppi and Oni started cracking jokes. Already, there're two reasons for you to lie on the internet: 1. To save face. 2. So you might still have a chance to have your request answered. After all, nobody's going to answer a request from someone they don't like, no?

Why would I grill you on something as minor as this? Firstly it's my job to keep double-posts out. I was initially just going to edit the second post out and say nothing of it. But then I saw you trying to defend yourself against the backlash by lying. Now I found myself thinking, "It's a really minor issue, so why would you bother lying? Just tell the truth, apologize, and be done with it."

It's the principle of the matter. You'd rather make something up and save face instead of just accepting your (very minor) mistake and the (very minor) punishment, which was just going to be two or three negative comments about you. But now people are reading your posts and saying, "Wow, that was both obvious AND dumb." instead of "Alright, that was understandable."

Am I getting worked up over something really stupid? Yes. But then, so did you. Why can't I?

Theprivate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Alright i'll lie if that make everybody happy....

Sorry for makin exuses and whatnot

sorry for being a human

sorry for breathing the same air

sorry for being alive

And sorry That i'm such a Unthrustworthy Human bieng

did i missed something?..... Yea right

Sorry for the Lies

sorry for Existing on this Planet And The hole goddamn Galaxy

soo Did i miss something more i shuld say?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, how about "Instead of apologizing, I'm going to go do something to make this community a better place."

batman458

Reputation score

could somebody help me find more of this by the same artist or just the name of the artist would help. thanks in advance

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

See, now you're just being an ass.

..so yeah, gotta apologize for that too.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Like what??
I don't know though leaving sounds like a good start. Your grammar is atrocious as well as you being a pathetic sack of crap would be two very good reasons not to keep you around here.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmmm Putting a request in for this.

Jap Version

Eng Version

Pref on english version, but if only jap version found then yah.

LolUMad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi there

Found some games by "Roze", containing gifs and jpeg images. Of course, i looked for thread about Roze bet there's none.

All i found

And some japanese sites that sell it too.

Here's the author blog

Download link is appreciated ^^

Last edited:

deathpuppy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I could find this to download?

It's a pretty interesting looking CG for tentacle fans!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Does anyone know where I could find this to download?

It's a pretty interesting looking CG for tentacle fans!
I see you're trying to keep my search alive. I almost forgot about this.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmmmmm Putting a request in for this.

Jap Version

Eng Version

Pref on english version, but if only jap version found then yah.
Seconded. I also had no luck looking for it through google.

Last edited: