What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

Alright, anyone have/or know a good english/translated doujin with anything along the lines of bitchy female character, and following a plot like "I'll get back at her for -insert reason here- by sexually abusing her, raping her, humiliating her, etc."?

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

isn't that most of them?

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Dark said it was about 50% of the Yuri genre. But what if I add NOT A FUTANARI hentai? Bwahahaha.:D

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Dark said it was about 50% of the Yuri genre. But what if I add NOT A FUTANARI hentai? Bwahahaha.:D
The way I see it is that Yuri is 100% not futanari. Futanari get's its own category.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

The way I see it is that Yuri is 100% not futanari. Futanari get's its own category.
I agree that it's not 100%, but when you look at it, unless the futa girl is doing a guy (lol) it's pretty much yuri.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

*throws her two cents in*

The way I see it, there's a dick involved. Not a toy dick, but a real, live dick. That makes it not yuri for me. As for the other way around, I guess it depends on what is where for whether or not its yaoi, I dunno.

John74

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know of a good gangbang film? Something that might be similar to that scene in Pigeon Blood 2 with the girl in the cage? Bigger dicks appreciated, hahaha.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Not necessarily hentai, but related.

Looking for a Dunkin' Donuts logo - yanno, the one that says 'America Runs On Dunkin'', with the little guy running and stuff - only with something like the banner pic from the temporary forums instead of the little guy and such, with the logo 'Japan Runs On Hentai' :p

EDIT: This is the Dunkin' logo I mean

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey can you find me these two games? You probably can't and I am probably going to have to buy them if I want them, but can you see if you can find it on mega upload or mega erotic?
I second this...and third this...and do whatever the hell else I need to do to get a download link.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I second this...and third this...and do whatever the hell else I need to do to get a download link.
Like email the author and pay him the $15 or whatever he wants?

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay. Got a doozy of a request for you folks. Need to find both volumes of Without Identity. If you can find this thing, I will be eternally grateful.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm? (Sorry if asked before)

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone here heard of Pigeon Blood? I recently found a copy of a censored version of the second one, but is there anyone who has a non censored version?
You can get it streaming from MyFreePaySite. go to the site. Go to the hentai section. Then go to Total Hentai - Volume 2 and it should be there. they have english subbed uncensored Pigeon Blood 1 and 2 streaming.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As would I. But right now I'm just focused on finding that one Doujin I asked for earlier >.>

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Here I come again, in my eternal search for what it is that turns me on,(Seriously, I still don't really know what the common denominator is for the things i really like.)

Anyone got this? Apparently by the same people that did Mahou Shoujo Ai, also known as Magical Girl Ai.

EDIT: btw... Can some1 please, pretty pretty please get sexy magical girl ai up on MU or RS or something?

SECOND EDIT: Ok... I'm a blind fool... The himekishi thing has already been uploaded by Hentaifinder in the movies section...
Still... Mahou Shoujo Ai.... Plz plz plz

Last edited:

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyone have any idea what above picture is from?