What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Hi guys, I'm searching for a game, which I cannot remember the name for.
The game is a 3d game, where you get to control a party of 3? girls in a first person perspective, and you can change controls between each girl, while the other members will be played by NPC's when you don't select them. It's a dungeon crawler, where you explore a dungeon and there are like skeletons and some other enemies, that I cannot remember. The girls get knocked down and will get raped and has like a health bar each for this. They can pick up items and weapons and their weapons can break.
I don't believe it was ever complete....?

Thanks in advance!
Rape of the Dead.

Hey guys,
Been looking for the Rio Act-sprite game RJ131285.
It was famous for immediately getting its dl-links removed. If it's not available at all, anymore, and I missed something, please let me know. Might apply to other cases, as well.
Thanks in advance, and appreciate any information.
It's on Anime-Sharing... just google and hit the first link.

Ramia73

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking for the name of the 2D jrpg. Main heroine is an older blonde female fighter who groups up with three even older, disgusting, fat males (mage, priest and something). Hilarity ensues in dungeons. My memory fails me but I think NTR was on description, released about 3-4 years ago.

BehelitHunter

Lurker
Reputation score
Rape of the Dead.

It's on Anime-Sharing... just google and hit the first link.
It is on Anime-Sharing. But all dl-links are down, excluding RapidGator. And it is premium only. Which is why I was asking in the first place. Most torrents are just as useless, it seems.

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Looking for a hgame that have similar mechanic to didnapper game (kinda like a training game, where you beat the girl capture them and train them).

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
It is on Anime-Sharing. But all dl-links are down, excluding RapidGator. And it is premium only. Which is why I was asking in the first place. Most torrents are just as useless, it seems.
Don't know what to tell you then, I tried the link and it works.
I don't pay for premium, hell I didn't even register.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Where can I find a blog about Guilty Hell? Please answer, Thanks a Million! ;)

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
yo guys :D !!!

im looking for same slavery game cute girl who end up getting forced to be a slave collar and chain apprecied. im really into that kind of game would be apprecied if u game me some link or if ur into it too feel free to talk to me in private so maybe we can share title :D

thanks in advance

killer834

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys, looking to find a game I played a while back, though it was only a demo and I want to see if the full game ever released, you played as a cat/bat hybrid with a whistle and you had three commands to send to succubi who would run across the screen to fight/fuck human soldiers. I remember the demo was named like "advancing Monsters" but nothing pops up when I search it. Anyone know the game?

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a modern setting RPG? Kinda tired of fantasy stuff at the moment and the games I've most enjoyed have been in a modern setting with minimal combat, so I'm looking for more of that.

Larryrunner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The game i'm looking for was in 3d, and there was a pink-haired naruto character (not sakura) who was tied up or something, you played in first person and it was very complicated. But you had to do the basic touch and shit until u can fuck her but it was hard to find where to click. A name (or if possible a link) would be very much appreciated :)

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a modern setting RPG? Kinda tired of fantasy stuff at the moment and the games I've most enjoyed have been in a modern setting with minimal combat, so I'm looking for more of that.
Did you try JC Fight and Material Girl? The second one is on steam and its not only cheap but its alos super easy to get the uncensor patch for it.

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Did you try JC Fight and Material Girl? The second one is on steam and its not only cheap but its alos super easy to get the uncensor patch for it.
I've played JC Fight, but never tried Material girl, I'll check it out. Thanks.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Trying to remember the name of the sidescrolling action game where you summon monsters to fight other girls, but they also come after you

monkeyninjalover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i don't usually post often here, but i was curious since i saw a game called whorecraft, i was wondering if there was any games like that, at the very least a game where you can make your own charector and have sex with whatever if anyone knows and can point me in a direction that'd be awesome!

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking for a specific game, don't remember the title.

It's SNES-style graphics, and is a beat-em-up. You play as a cop girl going through waves of guys. Your cloths are ripable, and you can find new outfits from time to time, as well as weapons. I remember the first boss is a hulking ape-like guy who jumps around and keeps jumping off of the top of the stage and coming down hard, and another boss was a woman and a dog together. The dog is a horrible pain to fight.

Drewahent1

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi Everyone! I'm searching this game but i don't find anything in the web :( there is someone that can help me??
I apologize if I were wrong to post

milo22

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi all,

Anyone knows what game is this image from? Seems RPG maker and Rindou art but can't find anything on such a game. Maybe it's fake?

Regards.

(Also before finding this thread I opened a thread on the hentai games section. I hope it's not a huge problem)

8c9b964a6ee142a3b98058908b846e0c.jpg

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looks like the old version of the Nengoku game. A remake was released quite recently.
I wouldn't bet the house on this, but the character design and the tentacles are my basis for the answer.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It was on his twitter a while back along with another picture.
Haven't heard anything about this project or the Kooooonsoft project since then.