Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: What is the best doujin site ?

I think now it is: e-hentai.org

Incubusknight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just as everyone else has said, E-Hentai is one of the top sites to go to for doujin. However, the two problems I have with E-hentai is that you run the risks of your favorited doujins getting flagged and then deleted, (I have my own favorites lists and it's always disappointing to check back on it only to find some of my favorite doujin removed/deleted).

The other problem I have is their search engine stinks.
As an example doing the search parody:"highschool dxd" The site will say 0 hits but if you then type just dxd you'll find that the site clearly has doujin of it but for some reason it couldn't find it through the actual title...

Anyway when E-hentai fails me, my fall back site is nhentai. It might just be me but I feel like nhentai gets everything before e-hentai and I have yet to see any of the doujins there get removed.
Their search engine is also better and easier to use.

The only problem nhentai has is the occasional pop up ad.

Last edited:

CrazyChameleon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you don't mind paid hentai sites then Nyaahentai.com (A member of hentai key) Is good. Most of the stuff that turns up on Exhentai turns up there. And their sorting/search functions are MUCH better. Making it easier to find what you want.

ShasoGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

+ More for exhentai!
Get access is not difficult
For the sake of a huge amount of content!

Pedoune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I usually use exhentai (going through the hoops to get past sadpanda is worth it IMO) but there are quite a few other good ones mentioned in this thread. Will have to investigate further.

As for HentaiKey and its associate sites, though I'm sure they have metric fucktons of content (through aggregation alone if nothing else - they've been in business for over 15 years by now), it's just way too freakin' expensive for me to ever consider subscribing unless I somehow become much richer than I currently am. 45$ CAD (thich is about 35$ USD methinks) a month is just too much to justify - I can get Netflix, an anime streaming service AND a music streaming service for less than that.

Esther

Demon Girl
Reputation score

nhentai.net is my number 1

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

try hitomi.la or nhentai.net

hitomi got ddl's and nhentai too but only after you signed up for an account.

unlike e-hentai no need to get credits to download stuff.
Seconding this, although you don't need an account to view the more "extreme" stuff. Also, manga covers are shown rather than requiring a rollover a la exhentai.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Seconding this, although you don't need an account to view the more "extreme" stuff. Also, manga covers are shown rather than requiring a rollover a la exhentai.
Thumbnails (or manga covers) are not shown by default on exhentai or e-hentai.
exhentai: Top menu of site: settings
e-hentai: Top menu of site: My home->My settings

Front Page Settings
Which display mode would you like to use on the front and search pages?
List View
Thumbnail View

Plus many other stuff like default categories or hiding languages.
It saves that data in cookies, so it doesn't matter if you are logged in or not.
But it requires you to log in to change those :p

Reputation score
May I ask how to access exhentai on mobile phone?

My forum acc is more than two weeks old, downloaded mozilla and exhentai addon, cleared cookies then login into forum but it still won't get past the sad animal. Do I need to disable cookies to get into exhentai?

xii360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
May I ask how to access exhentai on mobile phone?

My forum acc is more than two weeks old, downloaded mozilla and exhentai addon, cleared cookies then login into forum but it still won't get past the sad animal. Do I need to disable cookies to get into exhentai?
erase cache, log in on g.e first, then change link into exh.org link, and you're good to go
if it still shows the sad panda, simply delete a certain cookie (it should be named after a "SAD PANDA" and just refresh and you're good to go
not sure if im allowed to tell you what to delete, so im just dropping that hint ^_^

Reputation score
erase cache, log in on g.e first, then change link into exh.org link, and you're good to go
if it still shows the sad panda, simply delete a certain cookie (it should be named after a "SAD PANDA" and just refresh and you're good to go
not sure if im allowed to tell you what to delete, so im just dropping that hint ^_^
How do you delete specific cookie on chrome or mozilla? I can only see google.com in clearing cookies.

I use mobile mozilla, I cleared caches and cookies before I login to forum, then access to exh, but the animal is still there.

Edit: I used pc to login, cleared caches and cookies, login into forums, changed into xh site. Panda still there, deleted xh baked dough, but panda still there. :'(

Last edited:

xii360

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you delete specific cookie on chrome or mozilla? I can only see google.com in clearing cookies.

I use mobile mozilla, I cleared caches and cookies before I login to forum, then access to exh, but the animal is still there.

Edit: I used pc to login, cleared caches and cookies, login into forums, changed into xh site. Panda still there, deleted xh baked dough, but panda still there. :'(
to appease the panda, you must offer it leaf's, only then would it grant you access to its haven

sent you a DM on what to do, since rough explaining is harder than it seems

anime666

Reputation score

I like the site :

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
So, how many are now down due to either "witch hunts" or just poor maintenance, or about to go down? or in some cases, might as well be down?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Just use exhentai, everything ends up there eventually.