What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I do play plenty of video games, no need to look for clues of me being oblivious as to how second part would end, because the reason is simple - I was completely expecting it to be just lighthearted, comedic game and did not really pay attention to anything serious happening till the game made me pay attention by shifting its tone completely. That's it, seriously. That's what made the twist work, that's what made its storytelling extraordinary - and, by extension - the story itself. Well, looks like you didn't feel that way, sorry for making wrong assumption at the beginning saying "no one expected it". Further discussion seems pointless.

Rance is noted, will check it out - sounds promising.
If you didn't pay attention to anything serious happening, thats godawful storytelling.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Big update. Chapter 2's release is slated for June 23 (JST). The blog also has some more preview images.

Last edited:

ShasoGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What a news!
June 23 (JST)...Circled this day on the calendar!

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Big update. Chapter 2's release is slated for June 23 (JST). The blog also has some more preview images.

and now starts the longest/slowest month we've ever known.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and now starts the longest/slowest month we've ever known.
i should have learned japanese.

; ;

who wants to make bets on how long it takes until it's playably translated

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Speaking of translations, Dargoth has made a post that mentions something quite interesting.
Some how Dargoth got Rogue, yes THE Rogue, to help him with some translations. *Ahem* WHAAAAAAA???? IS ROUGE BACK???????
Sorry about that I couldn't contain myself. Anyways I have a link to Dargoth's blog post that mentions this.

Link:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Speaking of translations, Dargoth has made a post that mentions something quite interesting.
Some how Dargoth got Rogue, yes THE Rogue, to help him with some translations. *Ahem* WHAAAAAAA???? IS ROUGE BACK???????
Sorry about that I couldn't contain myself. Anyways I have a link to Dargoth's blog post that mentions this.

Link:
That's actually quite insane. I wonder how that happened. Maybe with both Rogue AND Dargoth, we'll get some quick patches.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Link:
Second coming of jesus already?!?!?!?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is this...real life?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Rogue be like "step aside noob, let me show you how pro translators do this"

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

to amount of kitsunes....i cant make a kitsune team like that they are too many ahhhhh *faint*

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Link:
joygasm.

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the team expanded to 12 instead of 8
I can finally have my four little heavenly kings, promestein, chrome, Luka, and Illya all on the same team, and also four more of my choice.

It's as if I am being taken to nirvana on the back of a cloudgirl.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!