What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

JakeMSG

Reputation score
where did u find the demo?
Their Fantia post, link .
Keep in mind, it's only accessible from Japan apparently, you'll need a VPN with a Japanese IP, personally I recommend Freedome VPN, you can even use its Trial Version to access the link.

I also took the game on a spin with MTool...
1711266541284.png

~47 Mb of a patch, a beast (when the average game, at most, hits 4-5mb).
Seems like the game runs decently well, contrary to my expectations of using MTool on it. Maybe because its still just the Part 3 Trial. We'll have how it trucks with the full game.
(Might get to around ~65 Mb in patch, we'll see).

I'm now thinking of looking through the Part 2 Data files that are unchanged between Part 2 and Part 3, and then replace those files in Part 3, to at least use some of the proper translation as much as possible.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
One of the games I enjoyed a lot but regretfully will never finish.

I lost my data due to a HDD failure, and just don't have the energy to do the grind all over again.

Ginek

Reputation score

I lost my data due to a HDD failure, and just don't have the energy to do the grind all over again.

You can always get a full save from part 2

Reputation score

Just wait until Part 3, it's almos here. You'd need to replay everything for it either way. :D

Triplebrc

Reputation score
Just wait until Part 3, it's almos here.
Now that is some weapons grade copium you got going there given that we are through the first quarter of the year and the developer still refuses to even give a release date aside from "this year", not the first time for that to be said either from what I remember.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just wait until Part 3, it's almos here. You'd need to replay everything for it either way. :D
yeah, I don't think you fully got the message of me not wanting to do the grind all over again.

You can always get a full save from part 2
Valid answer, sadly I'm unreasonable in that one area that I like to do things myself in RPGs. So using a save isn't even an option in my mind.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I feel like you have to beat the game a few times to get the True route anyways. 1 with alice route and 1 with ilias route. but maybe thats what the whole choosing sides part of part 3 is for.