What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Which isn't the niche of monster girl at all. Monster girl genre is typically dominated by femdom - especially as MGQ is still based upon Kenkou's Cross which the monster girls are decidedly in control and far more powerful.

While Paradox Quest has a chance at maybe a more dominate Luka (since you get a lot more control over him), I'd honestly say if it becomes like a forced thing? It'd ruin the entire game. This isn't Rance or something. The game is supposed to be femdom-centric. If Luka starts topping people, it's just kind of spitting all over the genre.
Luka is not the dom kind of character, so I really doubt there will be any, and would be disappointing if it did happen.. I believe there will be a lot more consensual sex, with no real dom side, but most of it will revolve around Loss-Rape and Dom Sex.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It seems that he's almost done fully translating it. 0.92 version. At least I hope that means he's almost finished with it.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It seems that he's almost done fully translating it. 0.92 version. At least I hope that means he's almost finished with it.
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. Seems like he is going slowly, since there really isn't much left anyway. My guess, no new version for this demo, he is gonna just wait and do the Trial version.

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He said that there is no real need for more updates, as the only things left are combat dialogues and some useless stuff, but he will probably release something. He's just not working really hard on it.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Which isn't the niche of monster girl at all. Monster girl genre is typically dominated by femdom - especially as MGQ is still based upon Kenkou's Cross which the monster girls are decidedly in control and far more powerful.
what gave you the idea that has anything to do with Kenkou Cross' works? Other then the fact he supply a small portion of the CG. what make you think it was inspired by it? FYI Torotoro had his ero monstergirl fiction site before Kenkou Cross' encyclopedia was made.

Last edited:

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Concerning the mostly monster girl being the Dom, would it still count as femdom considering the Puppy girl Pochi rape started with Luka taking advantage of Pochi's love to lick, and ending with Pochi continuing to suck his cock.

Is it still mostly femdom in your opinions?

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

While Paradox Quest has a chance at maybe a more dominate Luka (since you get a lot more control over him), I'd honestly say if it becomes like a forced thing? It'd ruin the entire game. This isn't Rance or something. The game is supposed to be femdom-centric. If Luka starts topping people, it's just kind of spitting all over the genre.
That's a good point. But femdom doesn't have to consist of "hah you cum too fast" and "you keep making stupid faces" any more than... mandom(lol) has to consist of "swallow my dick, slut" and "ugh you're so fat and gross". The girl can just be more sexually experienced, more liberal, or more outgoing.

That's what I disliked. Not the femdom aspect as a whole, but just that it was really brutally one-dimensional. Almost literally zero variance between every single girl in the game.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Concerning the mostly monster girl being the Dom, would it still count as femdom considering the Puppy girl Pochi rape started with Luka taking advantage of Pochi's love to lick, and ending with Pochi continuing to suck his cock.

I think you just mixed up her castle scene with her rape scene

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

what gave you the idea that has anything to do with Kenkou Cross' works? Other then the fact he supply a small portion of the CG. what make you think it was inspired by it? FYI Torotoro had his ero monstergirl fiction site before Kenkou Cross' encyclopedia was made.
There's some similarites in the settings I suppose. Though Kenkou's is a bit more "waifu", where the monsters are kind of dangerous but... not really. Torotoro's is much more of a deadly setting, all things considered.

It might not be, but I still say the monstergirl genre as a whole is pretty defined by femdom traits.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its becouse pochi is the best dog waifu

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's some similarites in the settings I suppose. Though Kenkou's is a bit more "waifu", where the monsters are kind of dangerous but... not really. Torotoro's is much more of a deadly setting, all things considered.

It might not be, but I still say the monstergirl genre as a whole is pretty defined by femdom traits.
only 36% of monstergirl hentai is femdom(or close enough to count as femdom) and that's not counting things like nekomimi

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some of them seemed to match the idea of 'the woman wanting to please the man they like' to me. And just add how they feed on their 'spirit energy' through the act and you get their behaviour. And to the girls giving a man pleasure is how they make them happy. Well, at least that's some of them.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Some of them seemed to match the idea of 'the woman wanting to please the man they like' to me. And just add how they feed on their 'spirit energy' through the act and you get their behaviour. And to the girls giving a man pleasure is how they make them happy. Well, at least that's some of them.
but luka is not a man he's just a little innocent boy
bitches loving to teasing little boys,(it's called shota):)
but still better than the other way around (hate loli shit):mad:

anyway i just hope there won't be to many ugly ass raping mutations or lolis,:(
taught the last girl update was exactly both of it:(

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

nothing beat the breeding machine capsule in lap lab.....

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unfortunately Torotoro's Fetish choosing is like an exceptionally inaccurate machine gun, it shoots everywhere and will hit many targets, although rarely the same one.

I myself really hate those disfigured beyond recognition type monster girls, I like them more humanoid, but whatever, will just Ctrl my way through it and hope for the best.

Here is me hoping for MGQ I, and a lot of MGQ II, style. MGQ III was just sad for me.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

honestly, the reason why I love the series is exactly because of the mix of hot and nightmareish monster girls.

some monsters are fap material, others are just nightmare fuel. and I have to admit, to me, some are both (I'm looking at you Frederika)

the point of the whole game isn't Luka enjoying himself with the monsters, but him being abused against his will.

I would complain (actually not but it would be a bad fit to me) if there was an happy alternate ending with something like cherub Wormiel.

But I feel that the horrible abominations serve a purpose storywise.

I don't think Torotoro included Power Muzukiel thinking "She is so hot, people will fap to this" but rather to put something that we all agree Luka Don't want to fuck, and say "defend yourself from the assault of a bloated larva coming to get you"

To be honest I am more disappointed with the boring ones rather than the ugly ones.
I mean .. the succubi are hot... the chimera and angels are threatening, a giant crab that wants to wash your dick for some obscure reason is just boring.

Roadkill007

Sex Demon
Reputation score

honestly, the reason why I love the series is exactly because of the mix of hot and nightmareish monster girls.

for me, it has a lot to do with the context. My least favorite area by far was that forest with the insects and plants. Context + proper difficulty where you lose sometimes even when you've done everything you could correctly makes for the best experience for me, because it adds the desperation feeling into an otherwise detached fantasy experience which powers me through the ride.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My least favorite area by far was that forest with the insects and plants.
I think that's the least favorite area of everyone...

Plants and insects are at war because ... reasons...

Here.. have some of the worst most lazy artwork in the game along with the most obvious plot twist in history.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

some monsters are fap material, others are just nightmare fuel. and I have to admit, to me, some are both (I'm looking at you Frederika)
I love Frederika and all the Zombie Girls :3