What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Totally related to lukas son and daugther hue...

With the twist lukas still looking younger and petite than his son
hope you're not thinking about some fucketup loli-shota-incest, ass raping there:(
that would be just disgusting, tough looking at howe the devs art goes it could be possible:(

anyway if there will be another mgq game after paratox i pray it will have battle fuck:D
and no disgusting ass raping mutant, loli:(
(though i doubt he even know whats bf is)

by the way i ve been wondering since there is a demo those he mention anything about a probable release date?

Last edited:

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finished uploading the updated (v 1.10) demo to Mega and Mediafire.
Once again, feel free to PM me for the link if you're having problems with the original download.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hope you're not thinking about some fucketup loli-shota-incest, ass raping there:(
that would be just disgusting, tough looking at howe the devs art goes it could be possible:(

anyway if there will be another mgq game after paratox i pray it will have battle fuck:D
and no disgusting ass raping mutant, loli:(
(though i doubt he even know whats bf is)

by the way i ve been wondering since there is a demo those he mention anything about a probable release date?
Woahhh bro calm down i just tought it could be funny if luka still the same in appearance but his childrens being taller and older than him

Also "Oh boy that scaled quickly"

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Trial Version 1.10 is out now. Biggest feature being that you can now migrate trial saves to the full game.

Direct link removed as requested. Link can be found on the official site.
Like the first trial the download might be on the slow side for a while, what with so many people jumping on it.

FAQ quick and dirty
Q:Is this game an RPG?
A:It is an RPG adventure in a fantasy style world.

Q:The subtitle "It is violated by monsters when defeated" has disappeared...
A:All erotic scenes are still in line with the "Monmusu Quest" series. Erotic scenes will always have the woman on top. Men will not be dominate.

Q:Is there a CG mode? A scene recollection mode?
A:A monster girl book, through which you can views CGs and scenes, is present in the game. You do not need to purposely lose to monsters to register their defeat CG/Scene in the book. If you defeat a monster then its defeat CG/Scene will be registered in your book.

Q:I'm not good at RPGs. I don't think I can beat it.
A:It is possible to change the difficulty. Set to "Very Easy" the enemies are weak, HP recovers automatically, and enemies lose HP automatically. It's possible to simply hammer basic attacks in this mode and clear the game.

Q:I only care about the erotic scenes, I don't care about the gameplay.
A:Around a week after release I plan to release an "All Scenes Unlock" save to the public on the main site.

Q:I don't want an RPG, I want an ADV.
A:please wait for "Monmusu Quest 2! (tentative title)"

Q:I love monster girls. I don't want to kill them in the game.
A:For those who love monster girls, we put that into consideration. (winged the rest) Combat does not equal death ...though due to the story there are a few exceptions.

Q:How many titles are planned?
A:A trilogy is planned. Save data can be transferred from the first chapter to the middle chapter, and saves from the middle chapter can be transferred to the last chapter. Also, much like "Monmusu Quest", the three chapters can be combined into one.

Q:After beating the game, is there a New Game Plus?
A:After finishing the last chapter it is possible to take your complete data and play from the beginning again.

Q:Is New Game Plus available in the preceding chapters?
A:Sorry, but it is impossible. I considered it but... data management becomes more complex. I gave up because I feared it would cause unexpected bugs.

Q:Will there be a package release?
A:It's being considered, but I can't promise anything yet.
I am extremely happy with this info.

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

did you notice that all the artist make luka look different ages though in some cases it's simply a matter of each artist's art style :rolleyes:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im kinda slow whats new in trial version i dont get it .. ( i know some monster got news CGs..)

also thats mean the full version is in soonTM?

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im kinda slow whats new in trial version i dont get it .. ( i know some monster got news CGs..)

also thats mean the full version is in soonTM?
As far as I know, only the blue slime girl got a new cg "a follower cg"
and I would expect the actual launch to be announced soon.
Guessing release in april.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not just lime, also the earthworm girl got new fighting CG when using snake techniques, all H for mandera are unlocked (seen that ages ago)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

But can I make an adventure team from the 4 little heavenly knights, and lead them to great victory? I cannot call this the best game unless I can recruit them together and steamroll the universe as Monster Lord and 4 Heavenly Knights.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

and I would expect the actual launch to be announced soon.
Guessing release in april.
September is more likely given the track record.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Small update regarding the trial. It seems some players are running into a couple bugs so TT is looking into another trial release to rectify these problems. Saves made in the current version (1.10) can be transferred over to the full game just fine. So if you aren't running into any problems or the bugs below don't concern you, upgrading the demo is optional.
Reported bugs
>The battle with Alice in the netherworld drops an error prompt.
Apparently her skill "Devil's Cruelty" will cause the crash.
>The merchant skill "Product Delivery" might yield a dummy item.
Said dummy item has no effects. Note that if you have a dummy item in your inventory and transfer the trial save to the full game, the dummy item will be replaced with the intended, original item.
>slime abilities "Slime Body"
The "Slime Body" skill states that it "nullifies 50 damage or less", but apparently a bug is causing the skill to have no effect on damage that is 10 or less.

A couple more questions get answered as well.
>The story remains the same no matter what difficulty level you choose. Erotic elements are also not changed by difficulty settings. The only real difference is enemy strength in combat.
>Also the game will record the "highest difficulty" you beat the game at. If you lower the difficulty even once and beat a battle, then that difficulty will be applied to your completion record. For example, say you're playing on NORMAL and you switch the difficulty to VERY EASY for one battle. Even if you switch the difficulty back to NORMAL and beat the rest of the game at that difficulty, the game will record your "highest difficulty" complete data as VERY EASY.
BE AWARE THAT THIS ALSO APPLIES TO TRIAL SAVES YOU BRING OVER TO THE FULL GAME. So if you're concerned about your post game stats then be wary of what you do in the trial. The achievement is for one's self satisfaction and doesn't affect anything else, so if post game statistics aren't something you care about don't worry about it.
>There was an unexpectedly large (surprised?) response to the mention of "Monmusu Quest 2". It should be noted that "Monmusu Quest 2 (tentative title)" will have a different hero, a different heroine, and will be set in a different world. The stories of Luka and his world will come to a close after Paradox. I still can't confirm if another side story will be released, there are no plans as of yet.

Last edited:

layoth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Small update regarding the trial. It seems some players are running into a couple bugs so TT is looking into another trial release to rectify these problems. Saves made in the current version (1.10) can be transferred over to the full game just fine. So if you aren't running into any problems or the bugs below don't concern you, upgrading the demo is optional.
Reported bugs
>The battle with Alice in the netherworld drops an error prompt.
Apparently her skill "Devil's Cruelty" will cause the crash.
>The merchant skill "Product Delivery" might yield a dummy item.
Said dummy item has no effects. Note that if you have a dummy item in your inventory and transfer the trial save to the full game, the dummy item will be replaced with the intended, original item.
>slime abilities "Slime Body"
The "Slime Body" skill states that it "nullifies 50 damage or less", but apparently a bug is causing the skill to have no effect on damage that is 10 or less.

A couple more questions get answered as well.
>The story remains the same no matter what difficulty level you choose. Erotic elements are also not changed by difficulty settings. The only real difference is enemy strength in combat.
>Also the game will record the "highest difficulty" you beat the game at. If you lower the difficulty even once and beat a battle, then that difficulty will be applied to your completion record. For example, say you're playing on NORMAL and you switch the difficulty to VERY EASY for one battle. Even if you switch the difficulty back to NORMAL and beat the rest of the game at that difficulty, the game will record your "highest difficulty" complete data as VERY EASY.
BE AWARE THAT THIS ALSO APPLIES TO TRIAL SAVES YOU BRING OVER TO THE FULL GAME. So if you're concerned about your post game stats then be wary of what you do in the trial. The achievement is for one's self satisfaction and doesn't affect anything else, so if post game statistics aren't something you care about don't worry about it.
>There was an unexpectedly large (surprised?) response to the mention of "Monmusu Quest 2". It should be noted that "Monmusu Quest 2 (tentative title)" will have a different hero, a different heroine, and will be set in a different world. The stories of Luka and his world will come to a close after Paradox. I still can't confirm if another side story will be released, there are no plans as of yet.
dammit. I didnt expect luka and alice, but I was holding out hope for one of their children, or at least a not much later where you get to see the new world filled with (hopefully less squicky) angels and monsters.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wait, so is there a translated version of the trial out yet? That update makes it sound like there is, but I guess that could be a very well translated text block.

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, so is there a translated version of the trial out yet? That update makes it sound like there is, but I guess that could be a very well translated text block.
There's the old trial (v1.00), which is 90% translated by Dargoth I think. Saves made in this version can't be migrated to the full game.
Then there's the current trial (v1.10) which is not translated. Any saves made in this version can be transferred to the full game. As for the translation for this version I'm guessing there's some program conflict issues that prevent v1.00's translation patch from being transferred to v1.10. I believe Dargoth is working on a fix.
And finally there's the planned trial to fix the bugs in v1.10, which isn't out yet.

Last edited: