What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

Sorry for the double post but Paradox Chapter 1 is now up on DLsite's announce page and listed for release in early April.
Based off of the product page information this chapter will have 150+ monsters.
Also the demo available on the announce page is v1.11, which should rectify the bugs that were previously listed in v1.10.

Last edited:
OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for the double post but Paradox Chapter 1 is now up on DLsite's announce page and listed for release in early April.

Interesting, that's mighty bold of them. Although I'm still betting on early may, maybe late april.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ITS HAPPENING

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Also the demo available on the announce page is v1.11, which should rectify the bugs that were previously listed in v1.10.

150+ girls:eek: that's a lot,

what would you guys say how many of them are not ugly mutations or lolis?
(i guess less than 50):(

and how many parts will be ther?
(3 like the mqg serie)

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It seems all's quiet on the western front... Come on Toro, give us another MG Encyclopaedia update!

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It seems all's quiet on the western front... Come on Toro, give us another MG Encyclopaedia update!
What ? We're a few weeks away from the release, and the entries he showed us were only meant to introduce the artists. He's bugfixing and balancing at this point, no need ot show more.

On the litteral western front, dargoth is still working on translating the new demo. He can't copy/paste the old ones, TT made too much changes in the structure.
On top of that, NG+ part 3 soon, if Ecstasy doesn't die from an ear infection before.

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As far as I know, only the blue slime girl got a new cg "a follower cg"
and I would expect the actual launch to be announced soon.
Guessing release in april.

Called it :p

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What ? We're a few weeks away from the release, and the entries he showed us were only meant to introduce the artists. He's bugfixing and balancing at this point, no need ot show more.
You are totally right sir, I'm just getting super-hyped for this game, I can't be alone here!

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I cannot wait for this game! I'm probably going to be one of the first few 100 to buy it! I remember when I first played monster girl quest 1 back in 2011 and I was stunned at how much I loved the game. Then 2 came out and then 3 and now PARADOX WOOOO!! Sorry, I guess you can all tell I'm a little too excited :rolleyes:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I cannot wait for this game! I'm probably going to be one of the first few 100 to buy it! I remember when I first played monster girl quest 1 back in 2011 and I was stunned at how much I loved the game. Then 2 came out and then 3 and now PARADOX WOOOO!! Sorry, I guess you can all tell I'm a little too excited :rolleyes:
Don't worry about after all....

mageblast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems that it has been announced that the game will be coming out March 14 for 3024 yen. You can double check this from circle's dlsite blog. Also it mentions that about a week after release there will be a save file that unlocks the H-scenes and CGs. The final thing is that it seems that updates will most likely require re downloading the entire game so you should really buy this so you can download the updated versions.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It seems that it has been announced that the game will be coming out March 14 for 3024 yen. You can double check this from circle's dlsite blog. Also it mentions that about a week after release there will be a save file that unlocks the H-scenes and CGs. The final thing is that it seems that updates will most likely require re downloading the entire game so you should really buy this so you can download the updated versions.
Now this is the way I think drm should be replaced! :)

Cnby26

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I certainly didn't expect them to bump up the release date by such a large margin. Can't wait!
As for the updates, to clarify you'll need to register an account on DLsite so that A. it remembers your purchases so you can redownload them and B. it will keep all of your purchased products up-to-date.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Odd... That's quite the bump in the release date. Either the testing yielded little to no problems, or they are having money issues and need the injection of cash ASAP. We will see.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Odd... That's quite the bump in the release date. Either the testing yielded little to no problems, or they are having money issues and need the injection of cash ASAP. We will see.
"Early Access" lol

Guess it's trickled all the way down to the niche games, too.

Jeszael

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good, I will deffo buy it, more buys from English DLsite might speed up their intentions of translating it, or maybe release an English version directly for the next installment... *crossesfingers*

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Good, I will deffo buy it, more buys from English DLsite might speed up their intentions of translating it, or maybe release an English version directly for the next installment... *crossesfingers*
we also could ask them to make a patreon account or a donation button on ther site,

i would definitely spending (pledging) welfare for robf and ero night devs:D
(30 bugs at min)

thinking about it they could make special pledging pots, for adding girls, or beta access, translations
(att 30-50 bugs pledging or soo)

best with a paypal payment method they would get lots of money in no time
and they would deserve it,:)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the hype is real ? anyway im sure they arent going to release the Trad version yet....