What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

I really like how monster girls you defeated before can be fought again in one location now. However, does anyone miss the battle request option from the original Monster Girl Quest? In that game, you had a choice as to how the monster girl would defeat you.
try the bookshelf in the boss refight room

Anyone know how to get the scene where the Maidbf collars Luka?

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont get it why this game is so hype over, i just play 1.10.01 but soon there is new update coming. I would damn hype it if is like love x evolution 2 is coming out soon but no ! having sex with wreids looking stuff is kind...any hole is good for brave little boy. I should started having sex with water trying now ! damn its smelting and disappear on grounds. Sex with cactus or sex with neighborhood cats,dog,bird,stone,sand,wood,air, get this extreme way to save humanity.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dont get it why this game is so hype over, i just play 1.10.01 but soon there is new update coming. I would damn hype it if is like love x evolution 2 is coming out soon but no ! having sex with wreids looking stuff is kind...any hole is good for brave little boy. I should started having sex with water trying now ! damn its smelting and disappear on grounds. Sex with cactus or sex with neighborhood cats,dog,bird,stone,sand,wood,air, get this extreme way to save humanity.
most the hype is more for the story then the sex

Ningyo no Koibito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

try the bookshelf in the boss refight room
That's how you refight standard monsters. I'm afraid you may have misread what I wrote, because I don't see options within the bookshelf or in the fights from the bookshelf to request.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good thing about RPG Maker is that it's a really simple to edit. He won't lose his translation.
Sure, RPG Maker is super easy to edit, I just wasn't sure how TTR handled the updates. Since you can't release a module that can be added to the game but have to re-release the complete game. Also I'm not sure what Dargoth did to translate things.

most the hype is more for the story then the sex
I'm really having trouble disliking Paradox (which I don't, I enjoy it a lot). But story wise it feels lacking and I keep having to remind myself that I can't compare MGQ 1-3 with MGQP 1. Often slips my mind that this is only the first part.

OT: Just remembered Violated Hero 4. Is there a translation for that? Couldn't find one and didn't want to necro the VH4 thread.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sure, RPG Maker is super easy to edit, I just wasn't sure how TTR handled the updates. Since you can't release a module that can be added to the game but have to re-release the complete game. Also I'm not sure what Dargoth did to translate things.

I'm really having trouble disliking Paradox (which I don't, I enjoy it a lot). But story wise it feels lacking and I keep having to remind myself that I can't compare MGQ 1-3 with MGQP 1. Often slips my mind that this is only the first part.

OT: Just remembered Violated Hero 4. Is there a translation for that? Couldn't find one and didn't want to necro the VH4 thread.
Off topic: i think rogue was the one doing translation for VH and he stopped doing trans so...

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure Dargoth does the VH series. he even has a tab for it on his site. he translated 1-3 but hasn't touched VH4 he's putting full effort
into Paradox.

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Off topic: i think rogue was the one doing translation for VH and he stopped doing trans so...
Rogue used to do Violated Heroine, it's VH, but not the same lawl.

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, there is.
Go to never10release.wordpress.com.
I cannot post url.

TrueASDFMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure Dargoth does the VH series. he even has a tab for it on his site. he translated 1-3 but hasn't touched VH4 he's putting full effort into Paradox.
Best decision he could make^^
And thanks to everyone who told me about the never translation.

BTT: Does anyone know if there are plans to make NG+ harder? Currently you fight the exact same monsters. Which is fine with me, although I enjoy a DarkSouls style NG+ (stronger enemies etc.) more. It feels kinda cheap doing Paradox with a maxed out group. Well, full leveled, we are still missing some seeds and nuts^^

woo98

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is is just me or are there scenes that you just can't see for example one of the Bf (maid i think) has a scene in the files and chrom i think has a scene where i just can't access anyone know? also for the 1.1 patch how do u view scenes added with the BFs?

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

i've got 1.0 and was wondering how do i re-fight enemies or bosses? I don't have a translated version, you see...

Ningyo no Koibito

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i've got 1.0 and was wondering how do i re-fight enemies or bosses? I don't have a translated version, you see...
You can re-fight bosses by entering the door on the second floor of the temple north of Iliasville (the starting town). Regular enemies can be battled again via the bookshelf in that same area only if you have v1.03 or higher.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone know the location of the new girls? or better yet a full save :)

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

anyone know the location of the new girls? or better yet a full save :)
There aren't any new girls, but the battle fuckers are now recruitable.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how much hp is needed to win BF? Of if I'm doing it wrong. . .how do you BF.

redx

Reputation score

i don't think any of them do more then 1300 damage. the Desert assassin should do like 1200 if i remember correctly.