What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore Loli Shota [Toro Toro Resistance] もんむす・くえすと! ぱらどっくすRPG中章 / Monster Girl Quest: Paradox (RJ201109)

dienow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Quest: Paradox

[ ] Happening.
[ ] Not Happening.
[x] My body is ready.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So guys, here's the saves

All the characters available at the demo have max level, max job level and max race level in all their available job/races, plus other things. Use this to be ready for the full game

Credit to a kind soul on Dargoth's site

OP
G

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Man... 1.48Gb, that's quite a lot o_O

Wonder how much of it is recycled images from MGQ. Oh well, will keep topic updated when Dargoth delivers his first part of translation.

According to Dargoth, it will be released in the same way Rogue did his, plus the Demo, so it's this format: Demo Area -> Check Point A -> Check Point B -> Finish. Although, I wonder how hard it will be, considering how much artifacts this game has.

dienow

Reputation score

It's amusing that Illias keeps interjecting herself into conversations mentioning her, and she's like "Yes, I the great Illias bless you!", and other people are like "You are so adorable.", and completely are fine with their little loli goddess being in material form right in front of them smiling.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

It's amusing that Illias keeps interjecting herself into conversations mentioning her, and she's like "Yes, I the great Illias bless you!", and other people are like "You are so adorable.", and completely are fine with their little loli goddess being in material form right in front of them smiling.
talking about illias (aliche, and the others to) is there a way to turn them in their adult forms?

i'm still at the start of the game but to think i have to go through
the full game with them in loli form, is making me want to puke:(

Last edited:

dienow

Reputation score

talking about illias (aliche, and the others to) is there a way to turn them in their adult forms?

i'm still at the start of the game but to think i have to go through
the full game with them in loli form, is making me want to puke:(
My apologies for your lack of good taste. Since they're sealed in the same manner as the last game, they probably won't.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

So guys, here's the saves

All the characters available at the demo have max level, max job level and max race level in all their available job/races, plus other things. Use this to be ready for the full game

Credit to a kind soul on Dargoth's site
Where the F do i go?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

My apologies for your lack of good taste. Since they're sealed in the same manner as the last game, they probably won't.
(hate lolis):mad:
but if its the same seal like in mgq3 then it should break after beating thad professor bronstein
but that's a long way to go with those lolis,:(

maybe i just wait for a complete cg save file (to bad):(

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh god oh god its all in jap i dont understand a shiet but i need to play this and then wait for a trad to understand the history and HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First off, there's a saying, beggars can be choosers. I consider it very rude to take someones generousity and then complain. Secondly, Everybody has their own tastes, dont push yours on people as it makes you look like a jerk. And, finally, the game will be translated, Dargoth is reasonably fast and does great work. That said, I hope he translates the different jobs in the first patch, its confusing not knowing what class is what and guessing if its melee or mage. Thank you for your time and patience, i feel better now ive vented

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Job descriptions are near the top of the list. In fact, I'm working on those right now since they're one of the few things I can do while waiting for other issues to be sorted out.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So i picked paradox difficulty........it will be a grind fest or just saving scumming a lot ?

darkwhite1602

Reputation score

So i picked paradox difficulty........it will be a grind fest or just saving scumming a lot ?
I chose easiest and I still cannot insta run away and I can still lose very easily. Still in the dark about wtf I need to go